History of the entire world, i guess

View previous topic View next topic Go down

History of the entire world, i guess

Post by Arden_Foxx on Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:39 pm

Surprised no one has posted this yet. In case you have been living under a rock and have never been graced by the great Bill Wurtz and his amazing content, here you go.

avatar
Arden_Foxx
Optio

Posts : 75
Join date : 2017-07-08
Location : AR, U.S.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: History of the entire world, i guess

Post by treesniper on Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:49 pm

Ah man, now I have to watch it again.
avatar
treesniper
Pedes

Posts : 1
Join date : 2017-07-08
Location : Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: History of the entire world, i guess

Post by Arden_Foxx on Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:51 pm

treesniper wrote:Ah man, now I have to watch it again.

That's nothing to be sad about
avatar
Arden_Foxx
Optio

Posts : 75
Join date : 2017-07-08
Location : AR, U.S.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: History of the entire world, i guess

Post by Yahir Tapia on Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:03 am

This video is shit didn't laugh once, I'll like a refund.
avatar
Yahir Tapia
Pedes

Posts : 16
Join date : 2017-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: History of the entire world, i guess

Post by Arden_Foxx on Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:05 am

Yahir Tapia wrote:This video is shit didn't laugh once, I'll like a refund.

Where is your soul?
avatar
Arden_Foxx
Optio

Posts : 75
Join date : 2017-07-08
Location : AR, U.S.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: History of the entire world, i guess

Post by CptCrape on Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:13 am

That video is a classic, along with "History of Japan". Hope he makes more.
avatar
CptCrape
Centurion

Posts : 201
Join date : 2017-07-08
Location : Utah, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: History of the entire world, i guess

Post by SamSkey on Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:13 am

I'm pretty sure everyone has seen it.
avatar
SamSkey
Centurion

Posts : 220
Join date : 2017-07-08
Age : 19
Location : Indiana, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: History of the entire world, i guess

Post by EmperorTigerstar on Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:58 am

The fact that his japan video and this video got nearly 30 million views each restored a bit of faith in humanity since that many people got interested in learning about history. But then I got jealous because he essentially got my entire channel's views and a million subs within a few days.
avatar
EmperorTigerstar
Admin

Posts : 193
Join date : 2017-06-22
Age : 21
Location : Missouri, USA

View user profile http://terrahistoria.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: History of the entire world, i guess

Post by Brusilov on Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:37 am

EmperorTigerstar wrote:The fact that his japan video and this video got nearly 30 million views each restored a bit of faith in humanity since that many people got interested in learning about history. But then I got jealous because he essentially got my entire channel's views and a million subs within a few days.

It's still sad that It's everyday bro has more views than this masterpiece of a Youtube Video Crying or Very sad
avatar
Brusilov
Centurion

Posts : 226
Join date : 2017-07-08
Age : 18
Location : Russian Empire

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/MemeExamination/

Back to top Go down

Re: History of the entire world, i guess

Post by CptCrape on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:36 am

Brusilov wrote:
EmperorTigerstar wrote:The fact that his japan video and this video got nearly 30 million views each restored a bit of faith in humanity since that many people got interested in learning about history. But then I got jealous because he essentially got my entire channel's views and a million subs within a few days.

It's still sad that It's everyday bro has more views than this masterpiece of a Youtube Video Crying or Very sad
England is my city and Japan is my orthogonal projection.
avatar
CptCrape
Centurion

Posts : 201
Join date : 2017-07-08
Location : Utah, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: History of the entire world, i guess

Post by Bowtie on Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:22 am

The history of the world I guess is barely funny, he speaks of things in a derogative way, highlighted voice, and drops crude language here and there to make you think it's funny. Neutral

Bowtie
Centurion

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-07-08
Age : 18
Location : Southwest territory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: History of the entire world, i guess

Post by CptCrape on Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:42 pm

Bowtie wrote:The history of the world I guess is barely funny, he speaks of things in a derogative way, highlighted voice, and drops crude language here and there to make you think it's funny. Neutral
Honestly, I though History of Japan was a lot funnier.
avatar
CptCrape
Centurion

Posts : 201
Join date : 2017-07-08
Location : Utah, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: History of the entire world, i guess

Post by Bowtie on Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:57 pm

I thought, hi I'm steve, was very funny. Razz

Bowtie
Centurion

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-07-08
Age : 18
Location : Southwest territory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: History of the entire world, i guess

Post by SamSkey on Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:39 pm

I think a lot people watch it because it is funny and not because it is about history.
avatar
SamSkey
Centurion

Posts : 220
Join date : 2017-07-08
Age : 19
Location : Indiana, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: History of the entire world, i guess

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum