A World Apart - Roleplay: 300 BCE - 1918 CE [Accepting players]

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

A World Apart - Roleplay: 300 BCE - 1918 CE [Accepting players]

Post by SamSkey on Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:13 am

You don't have to play if you don't want to.

Welcome to World Apart Roleplay
{------}{========}{++++++}{========}{------}
There are a few rules before we can play

1. No Op or God like Civilizations. I will determine if an actions is okay or not
2. You must have a Casus Belli to go to war
3. No FRP
4. I will tell you when a new technology is invented so you can use it
5. Building armies and marching them takes time.
6. 1 hour irl is 1 year in the rp
7. Starting date is January 1st, 300 BCE
8. Seasons have different effects, Winter is slower troop movement, Spring has no effects, Summer is over exhaustion if you move your men too much, and fall has no effects.
9. Battles will be fought on Total War or will be fought with rolls, depending on if you own total war or not.
{------}{========}{++++++}{========}{------}
To Create a Nation
{------}{========}{++++++}{========}{------}
Nation Name:
Ruler:
Military Stength:
Religion:
Flag:
Color:
Territory you claim

Current Year : 300 BCE
Current Season: Winter

Current Map


Last edited by SamSkey on Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:25 pm; edited 7 times in total
avatar
SamSkey
Centurion

Posts : 221
Join date : 2017-07-08
Age : 20
Location : Indiana, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A World Apart - Roleplay: 300 BCE - 1918 CE [Accepting players]

Post by SamSkey on Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:29 am

Nation Name: Dunvolium
Ruler:Ulgrad Heinrik
Military Stength: About 4,000 Infantry 2,000 Archers. No Cav or Siege
Religion:Norse Gods
Flag:
Color: Dark Blue
Territory you claim: Lower part of Sweden
avatar
SamSkey
Centurion

Posts : 221
Join date : 2017-07-08
Age : 20
Location : Indiana, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A World Apart - Roleplay: 300 BCE - 1918 CE [Accepting players]

Post by Brusilov on Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:01 am

I erased my application on that other thread, since it was too crowded anyways.
Nation Name: Vyzantia
Ruler: Justinian I.
Dynasty: Iustinianus
Heir: Constantine II.
Military Stength: 1k cataphracts, 1.5k cav. archers, 2.5k armoured archers, 5k legionnaires
Religion: Greek pantheon of gods, later in history orthodox christian
Color: Burgundy
Occupied territory: Greece (with bosporus and aegean isles), crimea, and magna graecia.
Flag:


Last edited by Brusilov on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:40 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Brusilov
Centurion

Posts : 232
Join date : 2017-07-08
Age : 19
Location : Russian Empire

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/MemeExamination/

Back to top Go down

Re: A World Apart - Roleplay: 300 BCE - 1918 CE [Accepting players]

Post by Alexander I (Abraxis) on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:46 am

Nation: Karthagin Republic
Consul: Hasdrubal I
Dynasty: Magonids
Heir: Hasdrubal II
Military: 400 quinqueremes, 150 African forest elephants, 1000 archers, 2000 swordsmen, 150 catapults
Religion: Canaanism
Color: Purple Lace (white with a tiny amount of purple)
Territory: Most of Tunisia, coastal Algeria, 1/2 of Sicily, coastal Sardinia
Flag:

(this is my first custom nation game, please tell me what I'd expect from this)


Last edited by Justinian I (Abraxis) on Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added flag.)
avatar
Alexander I (Abraxis)
Pedes

Posts : 10
Join date : 2017-07-08
Location : United States, New England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A World Apart - Roleplay: 300 BCE - 1918 CE [Accepting players]

Post by Itamar Herman on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:49 am

Nation Name: Hasmonean Kingdom
Ruler:Judea
Military Stength:3,000 men(number of soldiers during the start of the Maccabean Revolt)
Religion:Pharisees Judiasem
Flag:https://www.google.co.il/search?q=Hasmonean+Kingdom+flag&client=opera&hs=pgb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi8mImTxvzUAhWDKcAKHfR_D6wQ_AUIBigB&biw=1473&bih=698#tbm=isch&q=flag+of+the+kingdon+of+judea&imgrc=5yc_Nm73yJR_cM:
Color:dark blue
Territory you claim:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasmonean_dynasty#/media/File:Hasmoneese_rijk.PNG
avatar
Itamar Herman
Pedes

Posts : 16
Join date : 2017-07-09
Age : 23
Location : Israel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A World Apart - Roleplay: 300 BCE - 1918 CE [Accepting players]

Post by Itamar Herman on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:52 am

Itamar Herman wrote:Nation Name: Hasmonean Kingdom
Ruler:Judea
Military Stength:3,000 men(number of soldiers during the start of the Maccabean Revolt)
Religion:Pharisees Judiasem
Flag:https://www.google.co.il/search?q=Hasmonean+Kingdom+flag&client=opera&hs=pgb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi8mImTxvzUAhWDKcAKHfR_D6wQ_AUIBigB&biw=1473&bih=698#tbm=isch&q=flag+of+the+kingdon+of+judea&imgrc=5yc_Nm73yJR_cM:
Color:dark blue
Territory you claim:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasmonean_dynasty#/media/File:Hasmoneese_rijk.PNG
sorry Flag is
avatar
Itamar Herman
Pedes

Posts : 16
Join date : 2017-07-09
Age : 23
Location : Israel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A World Apart - Roleplay: 300 BCE - 1918 CE [Accepting players]

Post by Itamar Herman on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:55 am

i messed up again flag is this im not used to this
flag is this https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2b/Flag_of_the_State_of_Judea.png
avatar
Itamar Herman
Pedes

Posts : 16
Join date : 2017-07-09
Age : 23
Location : Israel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A World Apart - Roleplay: 300 BCE - 1918 CE [Accepting players]

Post by Brusilov on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:57 am

Itamar Herman wrote:i messed up again flag is this im not used to this
flag is this https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2b/Flag_of_the_State_of_Judea.png

No problem, Chaver Smile
avatar
Brusilov
Centurion

Posts : 232
Join date : 2017-07-08
Age : 19
Location : Russian Empire

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/MemeExamination/

Back to top Go down

Re: A World Apart - Roleplay: 300 BCE - 1918 CE [Accepting players]

Post by Winston Churchill on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:20 am

Nation Name: Triebaviti
Ruler: Turanna
Military Strength: 1,000 archers, 1,000 infantry
Religion: Scythian religion with influences from Slavic mythology
Flag: http://flag-designer.appspot.com/gwtflags/SvgFileService?d=6&c1=5&c2=2&c3=1&o=7&c4=1&s=7&c5=6
Color: Red-orange
Territory: Present-day Moldova, plus the Ukrainian oblasts of Odessa and Vinnytsia
avatar
Winston Churchill
Centurion

Posts : 112
Join date : 2017-07-09
Location : Graveyard, St. Martin's Church, Bladon, UK

View user profile https://www.winstonchurchill.org

Back to top Go down

Re: A World Apart - Roleplay: 300 BCE - 1918 CE [Accepting players]

Post by Kaiser Ken on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:38 am

Nation Name: Kenanian Empire
Ruler: Hockenhull Dynasty
Military Stength: 3k Infantry, 2k archers, 1k Cavalry
Religion: Paganism/Local Pantheons (Later Catholicism)
Flag:

Color: Maroon
Territory you claim: Northern Germany and Denmark
(Hope yall don't mind that I essentially made up my nation right down to the flag)


Last edited by Kaiser Ken on Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Kaiser Ken
Optio

Posts : 69
Join date : 2017-07-08
Location : Ohio, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A World Apart - Roleplay: 300 BCE - 1918 CE [Accepting players]

Post by Brusilov on Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:54 pm

So, when is this starting and what's the player limit?
avatar
Brusilov
Centurion

Posts : 232
Join date : 2017-07-08
Age : 19
Location : Russian Empire

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/MemeExamination/

Back to top Go down

Re: A World Apart - Roleplay: 300 BCE - 1918 CE [Accepting players]

Post by SamSkey on Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:52 pm

Hey sorry I have had the worst morning in the History of mornings. I'm updating the map now.
avatar
SamSkey
Centurion

Posts : 221
Join date : 2017-07-08
Age : 20
Location : Indiana, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A World Apart - Roleplay: 300 BCE - 1918 CE [Accepting players]

Post by SamSkey on Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:57 pm

Brusilov wrote:I erased my application on that other thread, since it was too crowded anyways.
Nation Name: Vyzantia
Ruler: Justinian I.
Dynasty: Iustinianus
Heir: Constantine II.
Military Stength: 1k cataphracts, 1.5k cav. archers, 2.5k armoured archers, 5k legionnaires
Religion: Greek pantheon of gods, later in history orthodox christian
Color: Burgundy
Occupied territory: Greece (with bosporus and aegean isles), crimea, and magna graecia.
Flag:

Accepted and Added although I am not doing Magna Graecia or bosporus since they reached over a lot of area.
avatar
SamSkey
Centurion

Posts : 221
Join date : 2017-07-08
Age : 20
Location : Indiana, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A World Apart - Roleplay: 300 BCE - 1918 CE [Accepting players]

Post by SamSkey on Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:00 pm

Itamar Herman wrote:Nation Name: Hasmonean Kingdom
Ruler:Judea
Military Stength:3,000 men(number of soldiers during the start of the Maccabean Revolt)
Religion:Pharisees Judiasem
Flag:https://www.google.co.il/search?q=Hasmonean+Kingdom+flag&client=opera&hs=pgb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi8mImTxvzUAhWDKcAKHfR_D6wQ_AUIBigB&biw=1473&bih=698#tbm=isch&q=flag+of+the+kingdon+of+judea&imgrc=5yc_Nm73yJR_cM:
Color:dark blue
Territory you claim:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasmonean_dynasty#/media/File:Hasmoneese_rijk.PNG

Accepted and Added.
avatar
SamSkey
Centurion

Posts : 221
Join date : 2017-07-08
Age : 20
Location : Indiana, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A World Apart - Roleplay: 300 BCE - 1918 CE [Accepting players]

Post by GeorgeIVofBritannia on Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:00 pm

Nation Name: Marcha barcelonesa
Ruler: Adalia Armando
Military Strength: About 4,000 Infantry 2,000 Archers and 500 Cavalry.
Religion: Chacledonian
Flag:
Credit to http://houseofhesse.deviantart.com/ for the flag.
Color: Yellow
Territory you claim: North East coast of Spain  and  in towards Soria. Palma Islands
avatar
GeorgeIVofBritannia
Centurion

Posts : 208
Join date : 2017-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A World Apart - Roleplay: 300 BCE - 1918 CE [Accepting players]

Post by SamSkey on Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:03 pm

Winston Churchill wrote:Nation Name: Triebaviti
Ruler: Turanna
Military Strength: 1,000 archers, 1,000 infantry
Religion: Scythian religion with influences from Slavic mythology
Flag: http://flag-designer.appspot.com/gwtflags/SvgFileService?d=6&c1=5&c2=2&c3=1&o=7&c4=1&s=7&c5=6
Color: Red-orange
Territory: Present-day Moldova, plus the Ukrainian oblasts of Odessa and Vinnytsia

You can have present-day Moldova but you must spread out your land to the Oblasts of Odessa and Vinnytsia. Added and Accepted
avatar
SamSkey
Centurion

Posts : 221
Join date : 2017-07-08
Age : 20
Location : Indiana, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A World Apart - Roleplay: 300 BCE - 1918 CE [Accepting players]

Post by Brusilov on Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:05 pm

SamSkey wrote:Hey sorry I have had the worst morning in the History of mornings. I'm updating the map now.
Np.
Oh I just noticed: It's 3 pm in Indiana and it's 9 pm over here. little shit, but ok
avatar
Brusilov
Centurion

Posts : 232
Join date : 2017-07-08
Age : 19
Location : Russian Empire

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/MemeExamination/

Back to top Go down

Re: A World Apart - Roleplay: 300 BCE - 1918 CE [Accepting players]

Post by SamSkey on Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:06 pm

Kaiser Ken wrote:Nation Name: Kenanian Empire
Ruler: Hockenhull Dynasty
Military Stength: 3k Infantry, 2k archers, 1k Cavalry
Religion: Paganism/Local Pantheons (Later Catholicism)
Flag:

Color: Maroon
Territory you claim: Northern Germany and Denmark
(Hope yall don't mind that I essentially made up my nation right down to the flag)

Nice. Here I'll give you Northern Germany and lower Denmark. Just need to be far among the rest.
Accepted and Added
avatar
SamSkey
Centurion

Posts : 221
Join date : 2017-07-08
Age : 20
Location : Indiana, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A World Apart - Roleplay: 300 BCE - 1918 CE [Accepting players]

Post by GeorgeIVofBritannia on Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:08 pm

You need to update the map.
avatar
GeorgeIVofBritannia
Centurion

Posts : 208
Join date : 2017-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A World Apart - Roleplay: 300 BCE - 1918 CE [Accepting players]

Post by SamSkey on Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:10 pm

GeorgeIVofBritannia wrote:Nation Name: Marcha barcelonesa
Ruler: Adalia Armando
Military Strength: About 4,000 Infantry 2,000 Archers and 500 Cavalry.
Religion: Chacledonian
Flag:
Credit to http://houseofhesse.deviantart.com/ for the flag.
Color: Yellow
Territory you claim: North East coast of Spain  and  in towards Soria. Palma Islands

Accepted and Added. I didn't move you in any closer to Soria since you wanted the Palma Islands.
avatar
SamSkey
Centurion

Posts : 221
Join date : 2017-07-08
Age : 20
Location : Indiana, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A World Apart - Roleplay: 300 BCE - 1918 CE [Accepting players]

Post by SamSkey on Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:10 pm

GeorgeIVofBritannia wrote:You need to update the map.

I just got to it dude calm down lol
avatar
SamSkey
Centurion

Posts : 221
Join date : 2017-07-08
Age : 20
Location : Indiana, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A World Apart - Roleplay: 300 BCE - 1918 CE [Accepting players]

Post by GeorgeIVofBritannia on Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:11 pm

Lol I am calm.

You have most posts... Exclamation
avatar
GeorgeIVofBritannia
Centurion

Posts : 208
Join date : 2017-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A World Apart - Roleplay: 300 BCE - 1918 CE [Accepting players]

Post by Sarperen on Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:13 pm

Nation Name:Goat Turks
Ruler:Mehmet Kagan
Military Strength: full of cavalry
Religion:Goat God
Flag:A goat
Color:Dark Green
Territory you claim:central Asia

Sarperen
Pedes

Posts : 12
Join date : 2017-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A World Apart - Roleplay: 300 BCE - 1918 CE [Accepting players]

Post by Brusilov on Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:14 pm

Sarperen wrote:
Flag:A goat
Sounds lit
avatar
Brusilov
Centurion

Posts : 232
Join date : 2017-07-08
Age : 19
Location : Russian Empire

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/MemeExamination/

Back to top Go down

Re: A World Apart - Roleplay: 300 BCE - 1918 CE [Accepting players]

Post by SamSkey on Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:15 pm

Map Update:
avatar
SamSkey
Centurion

Posts : 221
Join date : 2017-07-08
Age : 20
Location : Indiana, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A World Apart - Roleplay: 300 BCE - 1918 CE [Accepting players]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum