TERRA HISTORIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World Apart - Roleplay: 300 BCE - 1918 CE [Accepting players]

+10
Nopa
Kaiser Ken
Laapa
Conquerer1234
Sarperen
SamSkey
GeorgeIVofBritannia
Itamar Herman
Alexander I (Abraxis)
Brusilov
14 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

A World Apart - Roleplay: 300 BCE - 1918 CE [Accepting players] - Page 9 Empty Re: A World Apart - Roleplay: 300 BCE - 1918 CE [Accepting players]

Post by Conquerer1234 Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:38 pm

The Emperor accepts and proposes giving Cyrenacia to Vyzantia in exchange for Illyria. (to get the border between the Eastern and Western Roman Empires)
Conquerer1234
Conquerer1234
Centurion

Back to top Go down

A World Apart - Roleplay: 300 BCE - 1918 CE [Accepting players] - Page 9 Empty Re: A World Apart - Roleplay: 300 BCE - 1918 CE [Accepting players]

Post by Brusilov Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:39 pm

His majesty emperor Justinian accepts the Etrurian proposal.
To everlasting friendship!
Brusilov
Brusilov
Centurion

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MemeExamination/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brusilov Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:45 pm

Emperor Justinian sends the following message to the Hasmonean Kingdom:
I, the Emperor of Vysantia, descendant of Zeus, propose to you this genorous offer.
Bend the knee to me, Emperor Justinian the Great, and you shall be a vassal under my rule having nearly all of your current liberties. You shall pay additional Tax to the Empire and you shall provide troops in times of need.
Refuse this offer and you shall regret it friend.
Brusilov
Brusilov
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Winston Churchill Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:50 pm

The Tengrist refugees graciously thank the rulers of Vysantia, Etruria, and the Kenanian Empire. Prœpotega dies suddenly (some suspect she was poisoned) and leaves no children. Therefore, her sister, Pashra, a much more secular leader, comes to power.

Because Pashra is friendly towards Tengrists, some return to Triebaviti, but many choose to stay in their new homes.
Winston Churchill
Winston Churchill
Centurion

https://www.winstonchurchill.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser Ken Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:57 pm

The Kenanian Empire expands into Southern Ireland. Anyways, new page new map
 A World Apart - Roleplay: 300 BCE - 1918 CE [Accepting players] - Page 9 A_fucc10

Last edited by Kaiser Ken on Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaiser Ken
Kaiser Ken
Optio

Back to top Go down

Post by Winston Churchill Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:01 pm

Triebaviti takes all of Ukraine west of the Dnipro (Dnieper) River.

A message to Emperor Justinian of Vysantia: May Triebavitan ships use the Bosporus for passage to the Mediterranean?
Winston Churchill
Winston Churchill
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Conquerer1234 Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:06 pm

ok, did some corrections to the map and removed Marcha Barcelona (since it doesn't exist anymore)
 A World Apart - Roleplay: 300 BCE - 1918 CE [Accepting players] - Page 9 Rp_map10
Conquerer1234
Conquerer1234
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser Ken Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:10 pm

Conquerer1234 wrote:ok, did some corrections to the map and removed Marcha Barcelona (since it doesn't exist anymore)
Okay. Just didn't know how far that territory extended as I thought it was just the peninsula.
Kaiser Ken
Kaiser Ken
Optio

Back to top Go down

Post by Brusilov Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:26 pm

Winston Churchill wrote:Triebaviti takes all of Ukraine west of the Dnipro (Dnieper) River.

A message to Emperor Justinian of Vysantia: May Triebavitan ships use the Bosporus for passage to the Mediterranean?

The emperor grants the right to passage through the Bosporus.
Because of the secular nature of its new ruler, and friendly relations in the past, the passage is free.
Brusilov
Brusilov
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Winston Churchill Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:28 pm

Brusilov wrote:
The emperor grants the right to passage through the Bosporus.
Because of the secular nature of its new ruler, and friendly relations in the past, the passage is free.

The people of Triebaviti thank Emperor Justinian!
Winston Churchill
Winston Churchill
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Brusilov Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:39 pm

The Emperor, is dead. And with him, his son. Poisoned.
The new ruler is Emperor Claudius, Justinians younger brother, who proclaimed the Roman Empire.
The capital Constantinople shall be renamed to Claudianople.
He says in a speech to his people:
,,Dear Children of Zeus, my beloved brother has perished. IT WAS THE JEWS! They could not accept subjugation by the mighty Romani. They poisoned him and his son. In response, we shall crush them! TO ARMS BROTHERS!"
In the same day, conveniently placed Legions at the hasmonean border, attack the kingdom. Burning many villages to the ground and at noon capturing Jerusalem.
The only other legitimate heir to the Vysantine Throne would be Justinians daughter, Olympia, wife of the etrurian Emperor.
She narrowly escaped an attack in Rome by two hooded men, her Bodyguards however killed both assassins unfortunately. They could've been questioned.
Brusilov
Brusilov
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Conquerer1234 Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:45 pm

The Emperor of Etruria Remus and his wife Olympia have twin sons Romulus and Claudius. Remus suspecting that perhaps the current Vyzantian Emperor orchestrated the plot demands that they meet in the former Vyzantian colony of Massalia.

The Etrurian armies in vengeance for the death of the former Vyzantian Emperor finish the conquest of Hispania/Iberia (to the Northern Barbarians).
Conquerer1234
Conquerer1234
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Brusilov Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:49 pm

Conquerer1234 wrote:The Emperor of Etruria Remus and his wife Olympia have twin sons Romulus and Claudius. Remus suspecting that perhaps the current Vyzantian Emperor orchestrated the plot demands that they meet in the former Vyzantian colony of Massalia.

A letter from Claudius I Iustinianus:
I will not come right to your doorstep, you etruscan dog. Don't you dare threaten ME!
If you want to confront me, then come to my city. COWARD!
Brusilov
Brusilov
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Brusilov Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:53 pm

The 5th and 10th legion protest against Claudius near Constantinople. They call the new emperor a "usurper" and a "threat to the whole realm".
They write a letter to Olympia:
Olympia, daughter of Justinian the great, the empire is in dire need of you.
Your uncle, Claudius, has murdered the royal family and usurped the crown.
That coward even used poison, like a woman. No offense, your majesty.
We call upon your help, come back to your home and lead us!
We shall avenge our Emperor!
Brusilov
Brusilov
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Conquerer1234 Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:55 pm

Brusilov wrote:
Conquerer1234 wrote:The Emperor of Etruria Remus and his wife Olympia have twin sons Romulus and Claudius. Remus suspecting that perhaps the current Vyzantian Emperor orchestrated the plot demands that they meet in the former Vyzantian colony of Massalia.

I will not come right to your doorstep, you etruscan dog. Don't you dare threaten ME!
If you really want me to meet you so unpreparedly, I would commend you for making these bold moves Claudius. However, I know that the entire plot was fishy from the beginning and that you desire the entire Mediterranean, which is why you declared war on the Hasmonean Kingdom. Next you desire to come after Etrurian lands, which is why your assassins came after my wife. If I am to meet you it shall be on the fields of battle.

Signed, his Imperial Majesty, descendant of Saturn (or as you know him Chronus), Remus I.
Conquerer1234
Conquerer1234
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Brusilov Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:59 pm

Conquerer1234 wrote:
Brusilov wrote:

If you really want me to meet you so unpreparedly, I would commend you for making these bold moves Claudius. However, I know that the entire plot was fishy from the beginning and that you desire the entire Mediterranean, which is why you declared war on the Hasmonean Kingdom. Next you desire to come after Etrurian lands, which is why your assassins came after my wife. If I am to meet you it shall be on the fields of battle.

Signed, his Imperial Majesty, descendant of Saturn (or as you know him Chronus), Remus I.

I will.

(This will lead to a battle (the 5th and 10th vysantine legion will assist you), do you have Rome II Total War? If yes, then we'll have to play the battle tomorrow. If you don't then you have won, you outnumber his troops and his troops have low morale)
Brusilov
Brusilov
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Conquerer1234 Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:04 pm

Brusilov wrote:
I will.

(This will lead to a battle (the 5th and 10th vysantine legion will assist you), do you have Rome II Total War? If yes, then we'll have to play the battle tomorrow. If you don't then you have won, you outnumber his troops and his troops have low morale)
hmm, I don't have any Total War games, so sorry about that. The Etrurian Empire declares war on the Ursuper Claudius Iustanius for the throne of Vyzantia which following the line of succession will go to Olympia's son Claudius as the Etrurian Empire has male primogeniture.
Conquerer1234
Conquerer1234
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Brusilov Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:08 pm

Conquerer1234 wrote:
Brusilov wrote:
I will.

hmm, I don't have any Total War games, so sorry about that. The Etrurian Empire declares war on the Ursuper Claudius Iustanius for the throne of Vyzantia which following the line of succession will go to Olympia's son Claudius as the Etrurian Empire has male primogeniture.

The usurper is dead, slain in battle.
The Vysantine military and population demand that Olympia be crowned the legitimate empress of the Vysantine Empire.
Claudianople is renamed to Justianople in honour of the murdered Emperor.
The hasmonean Kingdom stays occupied since Justinian planned to conquer it aswell
Brusilov
Brusilov
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Conquerer1234 Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:12 pm

The Etrurian Empire accepts on the condition that the Crown passes to the Scipio family (the current dynasty) following the Empresses death.
Conquerer1234
Conquerer1234
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Brusilov Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:14 pm

Conquerer1234 wrote:The Etrurian Empire accepts on the condition that the Crown passes to the Scipio family (the current dynasty) following the Empresses death.

The vysantine regency council proposes a dual monarchy (Like Austria-Hungary).
It will be lead by the two rulers of west and east.
There will be no dominant empire, they will be considered one Empire though.
Brusilov
Brusilov
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Brusilov Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:16 pm

Alright I'm going to sleep, until tomorrow then
Brusilov
Brusilov
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Conquerer1234 Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:16 pm

The Etrurian Empire accepts the proposal merging the Empires together into the Etrurio-Vyzantine Empire.
Conquerer1234
Conquerer1234
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Brusilov Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:17 pm

Conquerer1234 wrote:The Etrurian Empire accepts the proposal merging the Empires together into the Etrurio-Vyzantine Empire.

I propose it to be called, the Imperium Romanum. But the choice is yours
Brusilov
Brusilov
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Winston Churchill Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:18 pm

Triebaviti develops its army, adding 2,000 legionnaires. The nation also expands to cover all of Ukraine and Belarus.
Winston Churchill
Winston Churchill
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSkey Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:19 pm

I move my armies into most of Sweden.
SamSkey
SamSkey
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next