TERRA HISTORIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forbidden history of the Serbs? [Reposted]

5 posters

Go down

The forbidden history of the Serbs? [Reposted] Empty The forbidden history of the Serbs? [Reposted]

Post by SamSkey Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:55 am

Велика Србија wrote:Here, we'll discuss theory that Serbs are autochton to Balkans area, but since the Congress of Berlin they've been teaching us wrong history of Serbs.

Велика Србија wrote:A lot of intellectuals from scientific world, both in Serbia and outside it, are writing books about Serbs being autochton to Balkan area (previously called HELM) and having large influence over culture worldwide, both East and West, except for the Far East and giving everyone script, culture, language, customs etc. In English, unfortunately, you have very little videos about this topic but the number of them is increasing. They also say that Serbs are the oldest people in the World, and it's actually been proven by genetics.
SamSkey
SamSkey
Centurion

Back to top Go down

The forbidden history of the Serbs? [Reposted] Empty Re: The forbidden history of the Serbs? [Reposted]

Post by Велика Србија Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:57 am

You have some videos here https://www.youtube.com/user/edusrbin

Велика Србија
Pedes

Back to top Go down

The forbidden history of the Serbs? [Reposted] Empty Re: The forbidden history of the Serbs? [Reposted]

Post by SamSkey Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:58 am

I'm still a little puzzled by this. What do they teach you about the history of the Serbs?
SamSkey
SamSkey
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Велика Србија Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:01 am

In school, they teach us how we moved from space of modern-day Ukraine and Belarus to Salonica then to what is modern-day Serbia, Bosnia and Montenegro

Велика Србија
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSkey Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:03 am

Hmmm. I will watch those videos you sent and start my own study on this forbidden history of the serbs. Thank you for the videos!
SamSkey
SamSkey
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Велика Србија Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:05 am

You're welcome

Велика Србија
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by King Zog Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:19 am

I don't think that the Serbs are autochton to the Balkans since the Romans fought against the Illyrian Kingdoms from 229 to 168 B.C and the Slavs migrated during the 5th and 6th century C.E .
King Zog
King Zog
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Велика Србија Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:02 am

No, those migrations would have been impossible. Later in the Middle Ages, Dušan, the Serbian Emperor/Tsar was called the ruler of the Tribals (people that lived in modern-day Serbia and Bulgaria), and his empire "Magnum Illyricum" or Great Illyria. In the book where Leopold I of Austria gave Serbs privileges, that book referred to Serbs as Illyrians, it even said so on the cover. Until 1914 the Serbian embassy in Vienna was called Illyrian. And there were even 2 popes that wrote about it. Now, I'm not sure if it was Clement III or Pius II that wrote this, but he says something like this "Who are the Illyrians, Thracians and Dacians? Those are the names for one people, Serbian one." They had the same mentality as we did. If we have "migrated" to the Balkans, we would have been all dead.

Велика Србија
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Brusilov Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:07 am

Велика Србија wrote:In school, they teach us how we moved from space of modern-day Ukraine and Belarus to Salonica then to what is modern-day Serbia, Bosnia and Montenegro
Well first off, Đurađ Branković, all slavs migrated from that area into Europe.
Second, the origin of serbs is a little bit of  a mystery since it wasn't recorded due to the salvs not having invented writing yet.
The most widely believed story is that the serbians and craotians were once a tribe in now eastern germany.
They split in half (croatians and serbians) and went to the balkans.

Forbidden history my a**
Brusilov
Brusilov
Centurion

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MemeExamination/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brusilov Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:09 am

Велика Србија wrote:No, those migrations would have been impossible. Later in the Middle Ages, Dušan, the Serbian Emperor/Tsar was called the ruler of the Tribals (people that lived in modern-day Serbia and Bulgaria), and his empire "Magnum Illyricum" or Great Illyria. In the book where Leopold I of Austria gave Serbs privileges, that book referred to Serbs as Illyrians, it even said so on the cover. Until 1914 the Serbian embassy in Vienna was called Illyrian. And there were even 2 popes that wrote about it. Now, I'm not sure if it was Clement III or Pius II that wrote this, but he says something like this "Who are the Illyrians, Thracians and Dacians? Those are the names for one people, Serbian one." They had the same mentality as we did. If we have "migrated" to the Balkans, we would have been all dead.

Sorry but serbs are slavs.
The only ancestors of illyrians are Albanians but only though DNA and language.
Culturally they're like turks
Brusilov
Brusilov
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Brusilov Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:16 am

Велика Србија wrote:... Illyrians, Thracians and Dacians? Those are the names for one people, Serbian one ...

Alright, that's BS.
Illyrians, Thracians and Dacians were three seperate people.
Illyrians, Thracians and Dacians inhabited the balkans before slavs even migrated from behind the carpathian mountains.
Thracians inhabited thracia and macedonia. Alexander the great wasn't greek, he was thracian. Ancient "Macedonians" were really Thracians.
Now Dacians on the other hand still exist, but we call them Romanians nowadays.
The Dacians were descendants of indo-europeans (to my knowledge) and mixed with roman settlers and slavs to create the now Romanians.
Illyrians are pretty much extinct, except for (I told you before) the Albanians. Since their language is a language isolate and their DNA doesn't really amtch with turks, greeks or slavs.
Brusilov
Brusilov
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Велика Србија Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:20 am

In the old archives of Russia, Middle and Far East the Russians say they came from the space of Balkans. Arabs spoke of a great people inhabiting spaces from the Caspian Sea to the Pyrenees, they called it "Sakaliba". It was a name of one of Serbian tribes they met in Central Asia.

Велика Србија
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Brusilov Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:23 am

Велика Србија wrote:In the old archives of Russia, Middle and Far East the Russians say they came from the space of Balkans. Arabs spoke of a great people inhabiting spaces from the Caspian Sea to the Pyrenees, they called it "Sakaliba". It was a name of one of Serbian tribes they met in Central Asia.

Do you even know what you're talking about?
I'm sorry, but where did you read up on this, dog****?
Where are your sources? The russians are slavs mixed with baltic peoples and finns.
Brusilov
Brusilov
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by tehcowgoesmo0123 Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:34 pm

Brusilov wrote:
Велика Србија wrote:In the old archives of Russia, Middle and Far East the Russians say they came from the space of Balkans. Arabs spoke of a great people inhabiting spaces from the Caspian Sea to the Pyrenees, they called it "Sakaliba". It was a name of one of Serbian tribes they met in Central Asia.

Do you even know what you're talking about?
I'm sorry, but where did you read up on this, dog****?
Where are your sources? The russians are slavs mixed with baltic peoples and finns.
I think this is some crazy revisionist and nationalist history right here...Serbians are slavs who speak a slavic language. The Illyrians, Thracians, and Dacians were all separate people who are not in any real way related to Serbians of today. People always try to twist history to attempt to make it fit their views, and in this case this guy wants to believe that the Serbians are some sort of super race.
tehcowgoesmo0123
tehcowgoesmo0123
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down