Are you guys actually planning to use this form?

Go down

Are you guys actually planning to use this form? Empty Are you guys actually planning to use this form?

Post by Yahir Tapia on Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:29 am

Me personally I'll rather stick to Quora for more serious topics.
Yahir Tapia
Yahir Tapia
Pedes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Are you guys actually planning to use this form? Empty Re: Are you guys actually planning to use this form?

Post by JunoSword on Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:41 am

By the looks of things, this form will be pretty lively. I will use it as it has a more focused theme and besides, it's Emperor Tigerstar.
JunoSword
JunoSword
Cornicen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Are you guys actually planning to use this form? Empty Re: Are you guys actually planning to use this form?

Post by Yahir Tapia on Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:46 am

JunoSword wrote:By the looks of things, this form will be pretty lively. I will use it as it has a more focused theme and besides, it's Emperor Tigerstar.

Yeah but that's mostly because it's new but I'm sure in a week or two it will start drying out, don't get me wrong I like EmperorTigerStar(peace be upon him) but most of the people in the live stream aka the funny ones aren't here.
Yahir Tapia
Yahir Tapia
Pedes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JunoSword on Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:48 am

Yahir Tapia wrote:
JunoSword wrote:By the looks of things, this form will be pretty lively. I will use it as it has a more focused theme and besides, it's Emperor Tigerstar.

Yeah but that's mostly because it's new but I'm sure in a week or two it will start drying out, don't get me wrong I like EmperorTigerStar(peace be upon him) but most of the people in the live stream aka the funny ones aren't here.

Yeah, but I kind of hope people will join in the future. I mean he has over 120k subs. Surely at least a few will join later...
JunoSword
JunoSword
Cornicen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahir Tapia on Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:52 am

Not sure about that... I mean his tweeter only has one thousand followers. Don't let me get start on the alternative history channel or music channel. Crying or Very sad
Yahir Tapia
Yahir Tapia
Pedes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JunoSword on Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:54 am

Yeah, the chances don't look good. At least it could be a small but loyal community. I'm being optimistic, aren't I? Crying or Very sad
JunoSword
JunoSword
Cornicen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorTigerstar on Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:06 am

Don't worry. I plan to keep this forum active.
EmperorTigerstar
EmperorTigerstar
Admin

View user profile http://terrahistoria.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JunoSword on Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:07 am

The prophet has spoken.
JunoSword
JunoSword
Cornicen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arden_Foxx on Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:20 am

(Hallowed be his name)
Arden_Foxx
Arden_Foxx
Optio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brusilov on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:11 am

Are you guys actually planning to use this form? 500px-10

Found this historical picture of our God Emperor
Brusilov
Brusilov
Centurion

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/MemeExamination/

Back to top Go down

Post by JunoSword on Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:10 pm

This thread is amazing... Laughing
JunoSword
JunoSword
Cornicen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCommunistDoggo on Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:12 am

JunoSword wrote:Yeah, the chances don't look good. At least it could be a small but loyal community. I'm being optimistic, aren't I? Crying or Very sad

For sure the forum will die down a bit, however I think there will be one or two hundred people who remain part of a loyal community.
TrueCommunistDoggo
TrueCommunistDoggo
Cornicen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorTigerstar on Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:08 am

Considering we're at over 425 members, I'd say we'll stay active for quite a while.
EmperorTigerstar
EmperorTigerstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahir Tapia on Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:36 am

EmperorTigerstar wrote:Considering we're at over 425 members, I'd say we'll stay active for quite a while.

Yeah that's seems like a lot, however a good chunk of them haven't sign in since the website was lunch or never even used the website Crying or Very sad
Yahir Tapia
Yahir Tapia
Pedes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorTigerstar on Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:47 pm

Sure but that'll always be the case.
EmperorTigerstar
EmperorTigerstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowtie on Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:42 pm

Blues the winner, and it looks great. Razz

Last edited by Bowtie on Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bowtie
Centurion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatshepsut on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:53 am

I think that this community is just that, a community. It's a community of people, who regardless of their beliefs, or political leanings, all share a common interest in History.

That's something that this forum has over Quora for sure.
Hatshepsut
Hatshepsut
Cornicen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cold War Communist on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:54 am

I plan to be an active forum user (in addition to an active youtube viewer). I suspect that there will be plenty of people who join, a small but vibrant number of those who will constantly be active, and a large number who sign up but are only on once in a while. It's how these forums work.

It would be best in the future to bump the forum once in a while with a video reminding people that it exists. After a while, it will sustain itself.
Cold War Communist
Cold War Communist
Centurion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down