TERRA HISTORIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if the Bronze Age Collapse never happened?

3 posters

Go down

What if the Bronze Age Collapse never happened? Empty What if the Bronze Age Collapse never happened?

Post by StarsquadBen Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:34 pm

So I've been watching Extra History's Bronze Age Collapse videos and I've wondered, what if there was no collapse? Would the world be more technologically advanced? Would society be more cultured and religions never boom to their modern popularity? How would the world as we know it change if the collapse never happened? I would love to hear what you people think I for one think that we would be in a better society with better tech however there would still be emperors, kings and lords that rule us. We would be slaves, genocides would be common place and other atrocities as well. Welp I hope we can discuss this in more depth!Very Happy
StarsquadBen
StarsquadBen
Pedes

Back to top Go down

What if the Bronze Age Collapse never happened? Empty Re: What if the Bronze Age Collapse never happened?

Post by SamSkey Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:44 pm

Oh boy, I just watched his video. Let me say that he was right about the Cultures of this lands being very very more technologically advanced in the ways of Culture and Warfare. I think society in a way would be better, but wouldn't be like our society today since we did have the collapse. I also think the religions of Eygpt and the Hittite would spread farther due to more conquest and more enforcement on their religions. I could see their Religions still happening today ( Judaism doesn't spread like wildfire ). Although, warfare might stay the same for a while. Since Gunpowder was invented in China, the trade between the Bronze Age Civilizations and the Asian countries with technology might have led gunpowder to be invented earlier. We might have reached space as early as maybe the 1800s? I don't think Lasers will ever be used as Infantry weapons, but I think we could use Plasma weapons. Again speculation.
SamSkey
SamSkey
Centurion

Back to top Go down

What if the Bronze Age Collapse never happened? Empty Re: What if the Bronze Age Collapse never happened?

Post by ColumbusPig Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:21 pm

Maybe we wouldn't have even discovered electricity, maybe a different form of power, who knows. It's all theoretical and there's really no way to give you a straight answer, because history works in weird ways, maybe not the bronze age collapse but the iron age collapse. Maybe different empires would rise without the other ones falling.

ColumbusPig
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down