TERRA HISTORIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnaimperii's Last Chance {} Custom Nations RP 1444 - 1821 {} Accepting players till entire map is colored

+6
BigMacArthur
ScarletHistorian
Laapa
Nopa
I Like The Holocaust
GeorgeIVofBritannia
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Magnaimperii's Last Chance {} Custom Nations RP 1444 - 1821 {} Accepting players till entire map is colored Empty Magnaimperii's Last Chance {} Custom Nations RP 1444 - 1821 {} Accepting players till entire map is colored

Post by GeorgeIVofBritannia Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:48 pm

Welcome.
{------}{========}{++++++}{========}{------}

Rules

Do not make your nation too overpowered considering the time of the rp and the continent and the technology type you have. Do not void revolts that may happen in your nation. If you do this your actions will be voided

Wait for about 20 in-rp actions for any claim fabrication to finish

Do NOT declare war on a nation without a Causas Belli (A reason to go to war) or a coalition can be formed against you and lead to a war of coalition against you.

Wait for about 15 in-rp actions for land to become core. This reduces or removes revolts from that land to do with independence.

Wait for about 15 in-rp actions for those of a different faith or religion to be converted to your own.

Use the map provided to you

You may not adopt colonialism until the 1500s - 1600s (Lates 1400s if you're SPanish or portuguese)

Do not FRP; Will result in a warning and then your nation coming under my control with done a 3rd time

Be realistic

Lists of Causas Bellis

Claims (Legit or Fabricated)
Diplomatic Insult
Vassalisation Goal (Must be approved by me)
Crusade
Excommunicated Ruler
Declaring Independence from overlord
Colonial Conquest
Imperialism

Application for Custom Nation

Nation Name:
Dynasty:
Ruler:
Heir:
Military Stength:
Allies:
Enemies:
Rivals:
Religion:

Lore

Magnaimperii is the remains of the Athenian Empire, which spanded from the Germanic Tribes to to pryamids of Egypt. This empire fell into West Athens and Magnaimperii. West Athens fells, while Magnaimperii was pushed out of Arabia by Sunni nations, like Saqeefs Empire, which was named after the famous emperor, Saqeefs I, he brought the Empire up, and defeated Magnaimperii. Now his greatest grandson, Saqeef VVI, is bound to finish the job of killing off Magnaimperii, and finish what his family started.

Nation Name: Magnaimperii
Dynasty: Octavius
Ruler: Bence Octavius
Heir:Basil Octavius
Military Stength: Superior to most nations.
Allies: None
Enemies: Saqeef's Empire
Rivals: Saqeef's Empire
Religion: Orthodox

Nation Name: Saqeef's Empire
Dynasty: Abair
Ruler: Saqeef Abair VII
Heir:Aadil Abair
Military Stength: Can match Magnaimperii's military.
Enemies: Magnaimperii
Rivals: Magnaimperii
Religion:Sunni

Here are the maps. They will change over time[/center]

Europe
Spoiler:

Asia (Couldn't find a province map of all of asia or different parts of asia. Same for any other continents)
Spoiler:
Middle East
Spoiler:

Africa
Spoiler:

North America
Spoiler:

South America
Spoiler:

Oceania
Spoiler:

Last edited by GeorgeIVofBritannia on Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
GeorgeIVofBritannia
GeorgeIVofBritannia
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Magnaimperii's Last Chance {} Custom Nations RP 1444 - 1821 {} Accepting players till entire map is colored Empty Re: Magnaimperii's Last Chance {} Custom Nations RP 1444 - 1821 {} Accepting players till entire map is colored

Post by I Like The Holocaust Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:21 pm

Nation Name: Kingdom of Sardinia
Dynasty: Mozas Dynasty
Ruler: Colombo Mozas
Heir: Napolia Mozas
Military Stength: Equal to other Italians. Weak against others Europeans
Enemies: None
Rivals: None
Religion: Catholicism
I Like The Holocaust
I Like The Holocaust
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Magnaimperii's Last Chance {} Custom Nations RP 1444 - 1821 {} Accepting players till entire map is colored Empty Re: Magnaimperii's Last Chance {} Custom Nations RP 1444 - 1821 {} Accepting players till entire map is colored

Post by GeorgeIVofBritannia Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:21 pm

I Like The Holocaust wrote:Nation Name: Kingdom of Sardinia
Dynasty: Mozas Dynasty
Ruler: Colombo Mozas
Heir: Napolia Mozas
Military Stength: Equal to other Italians. Weak against others Europeans

Accepted, but where is the area that your nation is located?
GeorgeIVofBritannia
GeorgeIVofBritannia
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by I Like The Holocaust Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:22 pm

Sardinia and Corsica
I Like The Holocaust
I Like The Holocaust
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by GeorgeIVofBritannia Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:25 pm

Map updated
Magnaimperii's Last Chance {} Custom Nations RP 1444 - 1821 {} Accepting players till entire map is colored Meh11
GeorgeIVofBritannia
GeorgeIVofBritannia
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopa Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:31 pm

Nation Name: Juza
Dynasty: House of Juza
Ruler: Qapo Juza
Heir: Holo Juza
Military Stength: Equal to other Africans. Extremely weak against Europeans.
Religion: Sunni
Territory: Somalia

Nopa
Cornicen

Back to top Go down

Post by Laapa Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:35 pm

Nation Name: Papal States
Dynasty: None
Ruler: Pope Julius Napolius
Heir: None
Military Stength: Extremely weak but Europeans can`t declare war on the pope.
Allies: Christendom
Enemies: Other religions
Rivals: Non-Catholic Christians
Territory: Traditional Papal Territory

Laapa
Cornicen

Back to top Go down

Post by GeorgeIVofBritannia Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:37 pm

Nopa wrote:Nation Name: Juza
Dynasty: House of Juza
Ruler: Qapo Juza
Heir: Holo Juza
Military Stength: Equal to other Africans. Extremely weak against Europeans.
Religion: Sunni
Territory: Somalia
Accepted
Spoiler:
GeorgeIVofBritannia
GeorgeIVofBritannia
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by GeorgeIVofBritannia Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:41 pm

Laapa wrote:Nation Name: Papal States
Dynasty: None
Ruler: Pope Julius Napolius
Heir: None
Military Stength: Extremely weak but Europeans can`t declare war on the pope.
Allies: Christendom
Enemies: Other religions
Rivals: Non-Catholic Christians
Territory: Traditional Papal Territory
K accepted but could you specify what Christendom is? Like what it is and where it is?

Magnaimperii's Last Chance {} Custom Nations RP 1444 - 1821 {} Accepting players till entire map is colored Meh13
GeorgeIVofBritannia
GeorgeIVofBritannia
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Laapa Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:43 pm

Sorry I meant Christendom as all countries that are Catholic

Laapa
Cornicen

Back to top Go down

Post by GeorgeIVofBritannia Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:43 pm

Laapa wrote:Sorry I meant Christendom as all countries that are Catholic
Oh ok.
GeorgeIVofBritannia
GeorgeIVofBritannia
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by GeorgeIVofBritannia Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:45 pm

um

Last edited by GeorgeIVofBritannia on Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
GeorgeIVofBritannia
GeorgeIVofBritannia
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by GeorgeIVofBritannia Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:45 pm

wot
GeorgeIVofBritannia
GeorgeIVofBritannia
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by GeorgeIVofBritannia Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:37 pm

Tensions between Magnaimperii and Saqeefs Empire rise. Both empires militarize, preparing for a war.
GeorgeIVofBritannia
GeorgeIVofBritannia
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletHistorian Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:58 pm

Nation Name: Portugal
Dynasty: Avis
Ruler: Franco II Avis
Heir: Pedro IV Avis
Military Stength: 8k Army, 16k Fleet
Allies: N/A
Enemies: N/A
Location: Mainland Portugal, the Azores, and Ceuta (Based of EU4 Knowledge)
Rivals: N/A
Religion: Catholic
ScarletHistorian
ScarletHistorian
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by GeorgeIVofBritannia Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:05 pm

ScarletHistorian wrote:Nation Name: Portugal
Dynasty: Avis
Ruler: Franco II Avis
Heir: Pedro IV Avis
Military Stength: 8k Army, 16k Fleet
Allies: N/A
Enemies: N/A
Location: Mainland Portugal, the Azores, and Ceuta (Based of EU4 Knowledge)
Rivals: N/A
Religion: Catholic

mk

Magnaimperii's Last Chance {} Custom Nations RP 1444 - 1821 {} Accepting players till entire map is colored Meh16
GeorgeIVofBritannia
GeorgeIVofBritannia
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by GeorgeIVofBritannia Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:10 pm

Saqeef's Empire declares war on Magnaimperii

They cite 'Conquer!' as their war goal!

Saqeefs advance against Imperiian Turkey. They meet no army.
Magnaimperii launch a naval invasion into 3 coastal provinces, and with the suprise attack, they occupy 2 more provinces

Magnaimperii's Last Chance {} Custom Nations RP 1444 - 1821 {} Accepting players till entire map is colored Meh17
GeorgeIVofBritannia
GeorgeIVofBritannia
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletHistorian Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:28 pm

Portugal expands into Tangiers and Magherb, while sending a trade request to Sardinia and improving relations with the pope.
ScarletHistorian
ScarletHistorian
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by I Like The Holocaust Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:37 pm

The Kingdom of Sardinia invades Northern Tunisia and accepts Portugal`s offer
I Like The Holocaust
I Like The Holocaust
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Laapa Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:41 pm

Pope Julius Napolius blesses Franco II Avis for his conquests of land in the Islamic North Africa

Laapa
Cornicen

Back to top Go down

Post by BigMacArthur Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:04 pm

Nation Name: The Principality of Livonia
Dynasty: Sauze
Ruler: Mennerhill
Heir: Drëltër
Military Stength: 12,000
Allies: none yet
Enemies: non yet
Rivals: non yet
Religion: pagan
Land: Livonia including Lithuania, and the land in west of the gulf of Finland and Lake Ladoga up to Vyborg.
BigMacArthur
BigMacArthur
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by BigMacArthur Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:08 pm

King Mennerhill expands to the southern coast of Finland.
BigMacArthur
BigMacArthur
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by I Like The Holocaust Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:06 pm

I made this Africa map for you to use and I will bring you the other ones soon enough Magnaimperii's Last Chance {} Custom Nations RP 1444 - 1821 {} Accepting players till entire map is colored Colony10
I Like The Holocaust
I Like The Holocaust
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by I Like The Holocaust Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:08 pm

Here is Asia Magnaimperii's Last Chance {} Custom Nations RP 1444 - 1821 {} Accepting players till entire map is colored Colony11
I Like The Holocaust
I Like The Holocaust
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by I Like The Holocaust Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:10 pm

Here is OceaniaMagnaimperii's Last Chance {} Custom Nations RP 1444 - 1821 {} Accepting players till entire map is colored Colony12
I Like The Holocaust
I Like The Holocaust
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next