TERRA HISTORIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teddy Roosevelt in WW1

3 posters

Go down

Teddy Roosevelt in WW1 Empty Teddy Roosevelt in WW1

Post by future_pro Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:17 pm

What do you guys think would have happend if T.R would have been re-elected in 1912? In my opinion he would have joined the war earlier.What's your opinion?

future_pro
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Teddy Roosevelt in WW1 Empty Re: Teddy Roosevelt in WW1

Post by _Dewey Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:41 pm

I don't really know much about Teddy, other than he was more of the jingoistic presidents, and knowing the things he said during the Spanish-American war, I definitely feel like he would want to join the war a lot earlier. If he hadn't joined by the time Lusitania was sunken, that would be a prime time for him to get involved.
_Dewey
_Dewey
Cornicen

Back to top Go down

Post by Cold War Communist Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:46 pm

future_pro wrote:What do you guys think would have happend if T.R would have been re-elected in 1912? In my opinion he would have joined the war earlier.What's your opinion?

He could have gone to war with Mexico over the Zimmerman Telegram. Not that he was a war-monger, but he was in no way shy to the idea of getting involved with a war if need be if it benefited the U.S. He would not, in my opinion, be quicker to enter the European Theater than anyone else.
Cold War Communist
Cold War Communist
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down