TERRA HISTORIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Global "Age of Exploration" European Empire

Go down

Favorite Global European Power?

Favorite Global "Age of Exploration" European Empire I_vote_lcap25%Favorite Global "Age of Exploration" European Empire I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Favorite Global "Age of Exploration" European Empire I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Global "Age of Exploration" European Empire I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Favorite Global "Age of Exploration" European Empire I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Global "Age of Exploration" European Empire I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Favorite Global "Age of Exploration" European Empire I_vote_lcap50%Favorite Global "Age of Exploration" European Empire I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Favorite Global "Age of Exploration" European Empire I_vote_lcap25%Favorite Global "Age of Exploration" European Empire I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Favorite Global "Age of Exploration" European Empire Empty Favorite Global "Age of Exploration" European Empire

Post by ceaserkhan22 Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:36 pm

Beginning in the 1400's when the Portuguese finally sailed past Port Cape Bojador and ending with post WW2 decolonization, the world was pretty much controlled by the great european empires. This list only had room for 10, but i know there are other less significant ones like Belgium's empire, and there were also non-euro ones like Japan, but this is a list for just the european powers. Which was your favorite global european power?
ceaserkhan22
ceaserkhan22
Centurion

Back to top Go down