Bright Insight - Bullsh*t

Go down

Did advanced humans exist during pre-history?

51% 51% 
[ 18 ]
29% 29% 
[ 10 ]
20% 20% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 35

Bright Insight - Bullsh*t

Post by Arden_Foxx on Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:08 pm

If you're an avid history lover like me, there's a strong chance you've come across a channel known as "Bright Insight." This channel covers topics of all sorts, but comes off as a conspiracy channel. A favorite subject of the host's (can't bother to learn/remember his name) is that humans were far more technologically/mentally advanced than we were during pre-history. Then, there was a great cataclysm ~13,000 years ago that virtually wiped out humanity and we had to start all over again.

Personally, I don't subscribe to this thought at all. Starting a poll for your opinion.

^ A video of his ^
Arden_Foxx
Optio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bright Insight - Bullsh*t

Post by Aaronklk on Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:43 pm

Likely Bullshit
Aaronklk
Pedes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Boris on Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:50 pm

Arden_Foxx wrote:Then, there was a great cataclysm ~13,000 years ago that virtually wiped out humanity and we had to start all over again.

Okay, I was on board until I saw that number. I was thinking you meant prehistory as in pre-writing, in which case, yeah, the Sumerians and Egyptians were definitley and running before they came up with it, but 13,000 years ago? during the last ice age?! No way there was anything resembling a civilization that far back.

Unless there's ruins of a mighty Neanderthal Empire somewhere in the Alps that we haven't found yet, I don't buy it.
Crazy Boris
Centurion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahir Tapia on Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:55 pm

The guy who made the video is an idiot.
Yahir Tapia
Pedes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arden_Foxx on Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:56 pm

Yahir Tapia wrote:The guy who made the video is an idiot.

His smug smiling makes me want to knock out his teeth
Arden_Foxx
Optio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorTigerstar on Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:32 pm

It's all stupid to me.

"B-But there are pyramids all over the world!"

Yes! One of the most common, simple, and easy to make geometric shapes is really common! Congratulations! farao
EmperorTigerstar
Admin

View user profile http://terrahistoria.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arden_Foxx on Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:34 pm

EmperorTigerstar wrote:It's all stupid to me.

"B-But there are pyramids all over the world!"

Yes! One of the most common, simple, and easy to make geometric shapes is really common! Congratulations! farao

Thanks for the feedback ET! (peacebewithyou)
Arden_Foxx
Optio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Guilder on Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:34 pm

Is it possible then, that ancient humans were in fact aliens?
But seriously this sounds like bs.
Darth Guilder
Pedes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adolf Francolini on Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:44 pm

Yeah, there's really no evidence for this theory. Architectural patterns, just like ETS said, are often similar across cultures just because that's what works best. Pyramids are structurally excellent.
Adolf Francolini
Cornicen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSkey on Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:59 pm

What the hell. This isn't even history. Advance doesn't mean we built buildings out of metal. Mad
SamSkey
Centurion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arden_Foxx on Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:59 pm

Adolf Francolini wrote:Yeah, there's really no evidence for this theory. Architectural patterns, just like ETS said, are often similar across cultures just because that's what works best. Pyramids are structurally excellent.

Exactly, also all the places in those "magical lines" he talks about were built well within written history, so I don't see how that connects to the disappearing advanced humans that existed 13,000 years ago.
Arden_Foxx
Optio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JunoSword on Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:23 am

Oh, silly me. I didn't read the "advanced" part. I thought it was talking about aliens. I accidentally voted "definitely"... silent
JunoSword
Cornicen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arden_Foxx on Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:02 am

JunoSword wrote:Oh, silly me. I didn't read the "advanced" part. I thought it was talking about aliens. I accidentally voted "definitely"... silent

Excuses, excuses, excuses
Arden_Foxx
Optio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JunoSword on Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:04 am

Arden_Foxx wrote:
JunoSword wrote:Oh, silly me. I didn't read the "advanced" part. I thought it was talking about aliens. I accidentally voted "definitely"... silent

Excuses, excuses, excuses

I just realized that my comment makes no sense either way. Cool

This is what I get for trying to excuse myself while half awake.

Nevertheless we must accept our new ancient human overlords. king
JunoSword
Cornicen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brusilov on Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:21 am

I think it's absolutely impossible.
If there were, then where are all the left over artifacts? Nothing, absolutely nothing. There's no archeological evidence of that stuff ever happening.
This is just as stupid as people saying that europeans stole technology from africans, which were technologically much more superior accoring to those people. WE WUZZ KANGZ N' SHEET
Or people saying that Egyptians were aliens and that aliens once ruled this planet, or that Atlantis ever existed.
All in all, it's Bull****
Brusilov
Centurion

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/MemeExamination/

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCommunistDoggo on Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:30 am

All his evidence is easily answerable with logic. It's absolute BS.
TrueCommunistDoggo
Cornicen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CptCrape on Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:44 am

Wouldn't be surprised if he's a flat earther as well.
CptCrape
Centurion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DuceMoosolini on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:50 am

Good lord, this video...

My reactions:

:18--Oh my God, people stacked blocks into stable structures all around the world! Wait, why is that special?
:51--this comet may have actually existed, but there is no solid evidence, like a crater. However, there's compelling evidence for its existence and that this may have wiped out mammoths and sabre-tooths. So maybe on this one.
1:45--Iron does deteriorate, and so can steel, but we should still have evidence of buildings. Heavy buildings need foundations, and foundations will have been worked on with power tools... Et freaking cetera.
2:03--Yes, stone does survive over these long periods of time. Which is why this arguement falls apart. Nobody back then ever drilled into a rock?
2:12--You can draw a line that connects anything to anything.
2:23--Oh my goodness! People cut rocks into blocks and stacked them up! How can we explain this?
2:47--Sirius is a binary star system, and Sirius A is one of the brightest stars in the sky. I highly doubt the Somalis were specifically reverencing Sirius B, and not its flashier, more obvious sibling.
3:05--The Sumerians believed in a flat Earth, so they probably didn't have a concept for planets. That image is far more likely to be a cluster of stars.
3:38--Petra is estimated to have been built as EARLY as 312 BC. The pyramids at Giza are dated to somewhere around 2550 BC. So yeah, the builders totally knew each other, I guess.
3:54--old structures NOT on this line: Chichen Itza, Newgrange, the Parthenon, Hagia Sofia, anything in Alexandria, etc.
4:29--Yes, it is a coincidence they're all on that line. Because you can connect anything at all with a line, and you don't have anything close to everything on there.
4:32--No, it's not possible
4:45--Oh my goodness, people from around the world cut stones into squares and built sloped walls and doors! And carved things! My life is changed forever.
5:01--Gold is shiny and rare and was therefore valued by just about everyone. No wonder they used it in funeral masks. Gonna talk about why those masks look completely different? No?
5:12--Apparently physics doesn't exist. How can you move heavy rocks? I guess not with ramps and levers and pulleys...
5:59--That is interesting, but is explainable by other methods than "we were a global and technologically advanced civilization and the Man is trying to cover it up"
6:23--They could have traded with anyone, and any Egyptian discoveries in America are completely unverified. Again, interesting, but doesn't prove the point
6:37--LINES!
6:52--Weak circumstantial evidence = abundantly clear!
7:06--Why won't "mainstream" archaeologists touch this subject? It's either a conspiracy or a justified sense of scorn for this crap, and I know which one I believe.0
7:55--If you had "overwhelming" evidence, why aren't the "mainstream" scientists jumping on board? Why wouldn't they want to be on the ground level of the most groundbreaking reevaluation of ancient history ever? Again, probably because this theory is BS.

I read the comments too, and now I want to crawl under a rock.

Good lord, this video...

(Any errors are due to my brain melting out from my ears. Sorry about that.)
DuceMoosolini
Centurion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down