TERRA HISTORIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Iconoclastic and subversive Greeting From South America

2 posters

Go down

A Iconoclastic and subversive Greeting From South America Empty A Iconoclastic and subversive Greeting From South America

Post by r3volutionr0ck Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:48 pm

Hello! My name is Raphael, or r3volutionr0ck(steam and last.fm too), i'm 20yo, from Brazil and studying Internal Relations in College. Recently i've been working on a Essay about the French Revolution and it's impacts in the ocidental world. I'm pretty much a history fanatic, my first and until now only straight 10 on the college was in the Modern History course. My favourite topics in history are The Roman Republic and Early Roman Empire, The French Revolution and World War II. My favourite people in history are Hannibal Baca, Spartacus, Alexander Magnus, Simon Bolivar and Alexander I Of Russia to name few.
The Iconoclastic and subversive greeting is a reference of my sometimes Not intentional affection to people in history who fought the status quo or were the underdogs of history. farao
r3volutionr0ck
r3volutionr0ck
Pedes

Back to top Go down

A Iconoclastic and subversive Greeting From South America Empty Re: A Iconoclastic and subversive Greeting From South America

Post by SamSkey Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:55 pm

Welcome to the forum! I can't wait to see what kind of history you will teach us. Good luck mein dood.
SamSkey
SamSkey
Centurion

Back to top Go down