TERRA HISTORIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if the Pairs Commune did not fall?

5 posters

Go down

What if the Pairs Commune did not fall? Empty What if the Pairs Commune did not fall?

Post by Last_surprise_commieV3 Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:25 pm

1st.If you do not the Pair Commune here is some history? The Paris Commune was a beirf and 1st communist rebellion that happened during the 1871 AD in Paris France.The form of Communism that was a mixture of all the forms of communism. Think Rojava but less anarchism. Anyways the Paris Commune last 10 weeks. But it get some things done like the seperation of crunch and state, women rights and worker rights and etc. The last week of the Paris Commumne (the week that it got crushed) was brutally destoryed by the Prussian army.
So what if the Paris Commune did not fall?
Well in order for it to not fall it would have to not just in France but other regions of France.So that it has more manpower to destory the French and Prussian armies. If it could destory them than possbily but I am not sure.
Anyway after destorying French and Prussian armies, what land would the Paris Commune have? Most likely mainland France.Sense Paris Commune is in Paris and Paris is the modern day capital of France.So it would make sense.
So what would the world be like do to the Paris Commune not falling?
Well do to how early the success of revolution there would most likely be more communist revolutions.
Laughing
And how many of these would be successful? Well do to France (aka the Paris Commune which would most likely by called French Commune in this timeline) being more indstrual than communist countries in our timeline than yes these revolutions would tend to be more successful. And also would there be more communist countries comprade to our world?
Yes there would be. Due to the more successful revolutions and communism strarting earlier.And communist countries being more instrudal.
And also would communism be better or worse in this timeline? Propbaly better. On a scale 1 to 10,like 1 being juche north korea , and 10 being like Anarcho Communis Utopia. We are talking like 7/10 Cuba without embargos. It would be like this due to multiplue forms communism mixing together (due to the French Commune having mixture of all the forms of Communism),being more instrudal, starting off early and enough communist countries where a Captialist Country embargoing a Communist country would not be that bad.

But Anyways that is just my scenario. I want to see your guys scenarios.
Bye
affraid
Last_surprise_commieV3
Last_surprise_commieV3
Pedes

Back to top Go down

What if the Pairs Commune did not fall? Empty Re: What if the Pairs Commune did not fall?

Post by mjm2000 Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:54 pm

The thing is, a civil war would probably happen in France and the Prussians, British, Spanish and italians would intervene cause the death of the revolution.

mjm2000
Pedes

Back to top Go down

What if the Pairs Commune did not fall? Empty Re: What if the Pairs Commune did not fall?

Post by walkerbull Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:08 pm

The "Commune" was more regional and could be easily controlled. It only arose because Paris was being shelled and I guess the conspirators said "Fuck it".

You need some figurehead to travel throughout the country and spread his views, which will likely not happen.
walkerbull
walkerbull
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidlVofGeorgia Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:16 pm

When revolutions started to spread to other countries the other world powers would not stand by and wait until the front line is in front of their Parliament.

They would invade the France Commune and any other Communist government and strangle it in its crib.

I predict an alliance between Britain and the 1st German Empire developing around fighting communists. France doesn't annex Morocco due to its weakened state and a new British-German alliance emerges.

Instead Germany takes Morocco. Italo-Turkish war, 1st, and 2nd balkan wars go normally. Come WW1 I put Britian, Germany, Serbia, and Russia against Austro-Hungary and France.

Here are my reasons:
1. Otto Von Bismark initially resisted the German-Austro-Hungarian alliance saying "Why are we allying with our old, dying enemies who are dying because we defeated them?"

2. He also said "You know the secret to politics?  Make a good treaty with Russia."

3. Britain had sided with Prussia since 1756 and was a longtime ally.

4. King Willhelm had strong loyalties with the Czar Nicholas, his first cousin. They regularly corresponded using the nicknames "Willy" and "Nicky".

America had a huge German population combined with a British Alliance so they enter the war in 1915 despite the lack of "unrestricted Submarine warfare." The Ottoman Empire stays neutral because of German annexation of Morocco, hundreds of years of fighting the Austrians, and Russian ambitions to retake Constantinople.
DavidlVofGeorgia
DavidlVofGeorgia
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorfinn Karlsefni Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:03 pm

Do I remember my "Modern Europe I" history correctly that the Bismarck did not favor taking Paris, but wished to stand aside and let France figure out its own internal politics once Naponeon III and his army was captured at Sedan? If his advice had been followed, perhaps the people who created the Paris Commune would have risen to power in France and made a lasting peace with Germany on mutually agreeable terms that would not have left France embittered and itching for revenge...

Thorfinn Karlsefni
Thorfinn Karlsefni
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down