TERRA HISTORIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you like Greco-Roman history? Check out this youtube channel I found.

+2
Napoleon Bonaparte
DavidlVofGeorgia
6 posters

Go down

Do you like Greco-Roman history? Check out this youtube channel I found.  Empty Do you like Greco-Roman history? Check out this youtube channel I found.

Post by DavidlVofGeorgia Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:53 pm

Historia Civilis is great at storytelling. He has multiple videos on the Punic Wars, famous battles, Ceaser's conquests and roman politics, and Alexander the Great. This is one of my favorite history channels and a must watch for history buffs.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv_vLHiWVBh_FR9vbeuiY-A/videos
DavidlVofGeorgia
DavidlVofGeorgia
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Do you like Greco-Roman history? Check out this youtube channel I found.  Empty Re: Do you like Greco-Roman history? Check out this youtube channel I found.

Post by Napoleon Bonaparte Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:02 pm

Ah I love this channel as well!
Napoleon Bonaparte
Napoleon Bonaparte
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Do you like Greco-Roman history? Check out this youtube channel I found.  Empty Re: Do you like Greco-Roman history? Check out this youtube channel I found.

Post by SirPhoenixVIII Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:05 pm

I've seen those videos alot on my recommendation. Guess i'll start watching Laughing
SirPhoenixVIII
SirPhoenixVIII
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletHistorian Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:09 pm

I've subscribed to him and pretty much watched every video. I'm hyped for his Rise of Macedon Series.
ScarletHistorian
ScarletHistorian
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Arden_Foxx Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:12 pm

This channel is one of my favs as well, great content!
Arden_Foxx
Arden_Foxx
Optio

Back to top Go down

Post by Johann Tserclaes Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:48 pm

Probably my favorite channel right now. Who doesn't love watching squares fight?
Johann Tserclaes
Johann Tserclaes
Cornicen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down