TERRA HISTORIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello... Ho arrivato!

2 posters

Go down

Hello... Ho arrivato! Empty Hello... Ho arrivato!

Post by Perry7484 Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:02 pm

Hello, Ciao, and Salut, salut, salut!

I'm a West Coast guy who reads about history, languages, and historical parody/fiction in his spare time. I love to learn about this fascinating tapestry of cultures, this multi-faceted story that makes up the world we share, and helps to shape our everyday lives. It's also fun to ask, "what if?" -- what languages, cultures, belief system may have sprung up -- had history gone just a teensy bit differently?

(I also listen to way too much music in the regional languages of southern Europe, plus a lot of Greek classical & symphonic metal.)

I'm also a mod author for Crusader Kings II, and I've also helped out on the Beyond Skyrim project.

I'm also attempting to write my own stories, based simultaneously upon California and medieval Italy (various Italian dialects included) -- I'm not entirely sure how it'll turn out, but I'll let you know!

That's all I can really think to say for myself at the moment... have a splendid evening (or whatever time of day it is wherre you are!) sunny

Perry7484
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Hello... Ho arrivato! Empty Re: Hello... Ho arrivato!

Post by SamSkey Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:12 pm

Welcome to the Forum! Can't wait to learn History from you! Maybe we could teach you some stuff too! Also which mod did you make for CK2? I play that game a lot so I just wanted to know.
SamSkey
SamSkey
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum