TERRA HISTORIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi I like heesturee

Go down

What's Your Favorite Grand Strategy Game Franchise?

Hi I like heesturee I_vote_lcap0%Hi I like heesturee I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Hi I like heesturee I_vote_lcap36%Hi I like heesturee I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
Hi I like heesturee I_vote_lcap18%Hi I like heesturee I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
Hi I like heesturee I_vote_lcap9%Hi I like heesturee I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Hi I like heesturee I_vote_lcap18%Hi I like heesturee I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

Hi I like heesturee Empty Hi I like heesturee

Post by Weavile Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:46 am

Hello, I have been a fan of learning about history since I was about 5 or so. I was introduced to world history through my Dad's history atlas (which ran only up to 1980) and from Civilization 4, which is also the the first video game I ever played. I've pretty much been self-taught in the history, culture, and politics of around the world because, at least in California public school, they don't teach much of it until high school, which I will be going into next year. I was introduced to EmperorTigerstar's YouTube channel through his History of the Roman Empire video. Ever since then I've been a fan of his history mapping (basically, not the election ones) and alternate history discussion videos. Other youtubers I like are iSorrowsProductions, MrFlorryWorry, Shenryyr2, Ollie Bye, and The Kilian Experience just to name a few. My favorite video games are EU4, Civ4, Pokemon (Platinum, Soulsilver, and White 2 versions), TF2, Slime Rancher, and Overwatch. In case anyone is interested in playing some grand strategy games, TF2, or OW, my temporary steam account is here, http://steamcommunity.com/id/Weavileisprettygood. It's only temporary because my other account got stolen and I'm still in the process of getting it back.
Weavile
Weavile
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum