TERRA HISTORIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Locking, Moving, and Deleting Topics - Reasons and Explanations

Go down

Locking, Moving, and Deleting Topics - Reasons and Explanations Empty Locking, Moving, and Deleting Topics - Reasons and Explanations

Post by EmperorTigerstar Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:36 am

So to be open and transparent, this thread will tell you why a topic may get locked or deleted on the forum.

If the topic fits under the following, it will get locked, meaning no one else can post in it:

- A discussion in debate central gets too heated and people yell and insult each other instead of debating.
- A topic is no longer needed. Example: Vote for the general of the year 2017 would be locked in 2018.
- The creator of the topic asks me to.

All locked threads will remain if important in regards to several posts being important (like an announcement from me or a mod) or having good content for browsing through, but the ones that do not will be deleted within a week.

If the topic fits under the following, it will be deleted instantly.

- The topic breaks important rules / is clearly spam.
- The topic is a clear duplicate of another (although I will likely merge the two threads together.)
- The creator of the topic asks me to.

If you have any questions that the thread over the forum rules and guidelines cannot answer, feel free to ask here.
EmperorTigerstar
EmperorTigerstar
Admin

https://terrahistoria.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down