TERRA HISTORIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion to expand this forum @EmperorTigerstar

5 posters

Go down

Suggestion to expand this forum @EmperorTigerstar Empty Suggestion to expand this forum @EmperorTigerstar

Post by Koopinator Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:53 am

Tigerstar, You have contact with cody right? Could you get Alternatehistoryhub to promote this forum so it becomes more active?
Koopinator
Koopinator
Optio

Back to top Go down

Suggestion to expand this forum @EmperorTigerstar Empty Re: Suggestion to expand this forum @EmperorTigerstar

Post by Bowtie Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:24 pm

When will the alternate history of the
Civil War come out.

Bowtie
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Suggestion to expand this forum @EmperorTigerstar Empty Re: Suggestion to expand this forum @EmperorTigerstar

Post by Bowtie Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:25 pm

Koopinator wrote:Tigerstar, You have contact with cody right? Could you get Alternatehistoryhub to promote this forum so it becomes more active?

You're right it's getting a little dead around here.

Bowtie
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorTigerstar Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:15 pm

I could try that. But I don't want to press him too hard about it.
EmperorTigerstar
EmperorTigerstar
Admin

https://terrahistoria.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Trolldemort Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:31 pm

If you want to get people to come to the forum, I think the best way is to just tell your friends about it (preferably people interested in history). The problem with youtube promotions in my opinion is then only a few people see it, a small percentage are actually interested enough to join and even less after a while continue to post after the initial promotion, so its horribly inefficient unless its constantly promoted on the channel, which might alienate some people.

I think the first problem is there are already several history forums around, a lot of them way larger than this one. You could try finding something to differentiate us and make it easier to attract people over other forums.
Mr Trolldemort
Mr Trolldemort
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Koopinator Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:57 am

Mr Trolldemort wrote:If you want to get people to come to the forum, I think the best way is to just tell your friends about it (preferably people interested in history).  The problem with youtube promotions in my opinion is then only a few people see it, a small percentage are actually interested enough to join and even less after a while continue to post after the initial promotion, so its horribly inefficient unless its constantly promoted on the channel, which might alienate some people.  

I think the first problem is there are already several history forums around, a lot of them way larger than this one.  You could try finding something to differentiate us and make it easier to attract people over other forums.  
This forum only got popular because tigerstar promoted it.
Koopinator
Koopinator
Optio

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Trolldemort Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:42 pm

Koopinator wrote:
Mr Trolldemort wrote:If you want to get people to come to the forum, I think the best way is to just tell your friends about it (preferably people interested in history).  The problem with youtube promotions in my opinion is then only a few people see it, a small percentage are actually interested enough to join and even less after a while continue to post after the initial promotion, so its horribly inefficient unless its constantly promoted on the channel, which might alienate some people.  

I think the first problem is there are already several history forums around, a lot of them way larger than this one.  You could try finding something to differentiate us and make it easier to attract people over other forums.  
This forum only got popular because tigerstar promoted it.

True, and it makes sense that the initial base of people joining are Tigerstar fans, since he was the one who started it. However, I think if we want to get a lot bigger, I don't think one or 2 youtubers like Alternatehistoryhub would make a really big difference. Of course it would definitely help (alt history is a big part of this forum), don't get me wrong, but I think there needs to be more to help the forum grow. Not everyone watches every single video, especially older ones, and as time goes by, the promotion becomes less and less known. Personally, I've been trying to encourage people I know who are history buffs to join it and tell their friends about it even if they aren't interested and hopefully create a little chain reaction. I think we all need to do our part instead of relying on a few big sponsors.
Mr Trolldemort
Mr Trolldemort
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cold War Communist Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:44 pm

Link it at the bottom of videos and leave a comment about it at the end of videos. "Check out myforum, link in the description".

Otherwise, a promotion once a month wouldn't hurt. I like this place and I want it to continue to grow.
Cold War Communist
Cold War Communist
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorTigerstar Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:43 pm

Cold War Communist wrote:Link it at the bottom of videos and leave a comment about it at the end of videos. "Check out myforum, link in the description".

Otherwise, a promotion once a month wouldn't hurt. I like this place and I want it to continue to grow.

I should probably do that, yeah.
EmperorTigerstar
EmperorTigerstar
Admin

https://terrahistoria.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Koopinator Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:39 am

EmperorTigerstar wrote:I could try that. But I don't want to press him too hard about it.
There it goes, An entire forum almost entirely disappears because Tigerstar did not want to pressure Cody.
Koopinator
Koopinator
Optio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down