TERRA HISTORIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey! Look forward to getting more involved in the forum!

4 posters

Go down

Most interesting European Country involved in WW2 in your opinion?

Hey! Look forward to getting more involved in the forum! I_vote_lcap27%Hey! Look forward to getting more involved in the forum! I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]
Hey! Look forward to getting more involved in the forum! I_vote_lcap9%Hey! Look forward to getting more involved in the forum! I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Hey! Look forward to getting more involved in the forum! I_vote_lcap0%Hey! Look forward to getting more involved in the forum! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Hey! Look forward to getting more involved in the forum! I_vote_lcap9%Hey! Look forward to getting more involved in the forum! I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Hey! Look forward to getting more involved in the forum! I_vote_lcap36%Hey! Look forward to getting more involved in the forum! I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
Hey! Look forward to getting more involved in the forum! I_vote_lcap0%Hey! Look forward to getting more involved in the forum! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

Hey! Look forward to getting more involved in the forum! Empty Hey! Look forward to getting more involved in the forum!

Post by AnthonyBF Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:55 pm

Hey i'm Anthony. I'm studying history at sixth form and while i'm relatively new to this forum and the community I hope to find a place to broaden my knowledge of history and talk to people who are like minded towards the subject.

I got into history after taking it for GCSE and sixth form and only recently got into looking into stuff outside the curriculum and learning about history for just fun at the start of sixth form. I'm mostly into modern history but find all periods of history interesting and especially find alternate history gripping leading to my fascinations with alternate history maps, games and the like.
AnthonyBF
AnthonyBF
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Hey! Look forward to getting more involved in the forum! Empty Re: Hey! Look forward to getting more involved in the forum!

Post by DavidlVofGeorgia Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:48 pm

Great to have you! If you are looking for people who think like you then this definitely isn't the place.
DavidlVofGeorgia
DavidlVofGeorgia
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Hey! Look forward to getting more involved in the forum! Empty Re: Hey! Look forward to getting more involved in the forum!

Post by KingDario Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:32 pm

DavidlVofGeorgia wrote:Great to have you! If you are looking for people who think like you then this definitely isn't the place.

Why wouldn't it be? He's interested in History, that's all that should count on a history forum...
KingDario
KingDario
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidlVofGeorgia Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:03 pm

^ In history, facts are disputed.
DavidlVofGeorgia
DavidlVofGeorgia
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by AnthonyBF Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:54 am

Yeah I know that, how does that affect whether or not this place is or isn't the place for me?
AnthonyBF
AnthonyBF
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by ceaserkhan22 Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:16 pm

Finland since it fought both Germany and the U.S.S.R. and Mannerheim was a boss who wasn't afraid to smoke in Hitler's presence (something that was forbade to Hitler's inferiors).
ceaserkhan22
ceaserkhan22
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down