TERRA HISTORIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the best from of Communism?

+8
Mobius_Peverell
Brusilov
Jake Mapper
leo_the_greatest
SamSkey
Octagon History
Gabriel van Grëiser
Last_surprise_commieV3
12 posters

Go down

What is the best from of Communism? Empty What is the best from of Communism?

Post by Last_surprise_commieV3 Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:32 pm

I want to know your guys opinion on what the best form of Communism?

Last edited by Last_surprise_commieV3 on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Last_surprise_commieV3
Last_surprise_commieV3
Pedes

Back to top Go down

What is the best from of Communism? Empty Re: What is the best from of Communism?

Post by Gabriel van Grëiser Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:37 pm

The desire to give those who are poor a chance to survive and have equality.

Although I don't think the way communism tries to do so is the right/better way.

Update: Misleading title...

So I think Marxist communism is the true and best form of communism.

Last edited by Gabriel van Grëiser on Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gabriel van Grëiser
Gabriel van Grëiser
Pedes

Back to top Go down

What is the best from of Communism? Empty Re: What is the best from of Communism?

Post by Octagon History Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:00 pm

If you could have communism where it's basically heaven on Earth I would accept it. Though for communism to work we have to change so much that we couldn't even be considered human anymore.
Octagon History
Octagon History
Cornicen

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSkey Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:02 pm

Is this a debate? I'm confused. I honestly don't like communism, but I would choose Marxism out of all of them.
SamSkey
SamSkey
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Octagon History Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:07 pm

I think it is like which is the best form of communism. Not necessarily a discussion on communism itself.
Octagon History
Octagon History
Cornicen

Back to top Go down

Post by leo_the_greatest Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:47 pm

Anarchism without a doubt because Marxism is too authoritarian and usually just results in a small group maintaining power in place of the overthrown bourgeoisie as seen with the U.S.S.R. With the oncoming wave of automation I cannot even fathom a type of government outside of Anarchism in the coming years that will not devolve into an Orwellian state if we have not already reached that point.
leo_the_greatest
leo_the_greatest
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Mapper Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:52 pm

Of the different forms of Communism i gotta say Titoism is the best form for me mainly due to its leniency on markets.
Jake Mapper
Jake Mapper
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Brusilov Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:13 am

The best communism, is no communism AT ALL!

Alright, jokes aside.

The best form of communism would definately be the one which followed the rules of Marx strictly and a global one.
I already wrote that, communism could only exist in a world which doesn't have any other ideologies.
If everyone's communist and if there is no capitalism, then a communist world would prosper in my opinion.
If they would follow the rules, there would be no wars, no hunger, no fear of total destruction.
Although this is the most unlikely scenario there is (even more unlikely than earth being controlled by penguins in my opinion) it's still fun to think about what if.
Brusilov
Brusilov
Centurion

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MemeExamination/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobius_Peverell Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:20 pm

Communism, as a rule, requires borderline unanimous support, which is almost impossible to garner on a national scale. The only way for it to function is through devolution of power to communes. As for a specific structure, Marx himself wrote near the end of the third chapter of the Manifesto that to follow the political teachings of a half-century-dead scholar was inherently reactionary (something Lenin, Mao and company conveniently glossed over). As such, the only rational future for a communal society is through a severe re-imagining of the fundamentals of Communism. For example, farming communes and forced rural migration are not practical in the 21st century (not that they were in the 20th or 19th either), and strongman authoritarianism is obviously completely unacceptable. Generally, structure would have to be determined by the commune in order to have the near-unanimous support necessary.
Mobius_Peverell
Mobius_Peverell
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Carl Hamilton Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:49 am

Communism is an ideology, the best form of communism is the one you agree with. If you are not left wing no kind of communism is acceptable, and the one you least disagree with might be the best.

But it seems like people are kinda comparing or thinking of communism as something which is only real if the ideal state is achieved immediately and without any point of compromise or failure. If that is the criteria for success I dare say no variation of any ideology as ever worked.
Carl Hamilton
Carl Hamilton
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowtie Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:33 am

Communism has killed 95 million of its own people, not counting forced abortions.

Last edited by Bowtie on Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Bowtie
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowtie Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:35 am

It's a Society where people are discouraged from growing, band from freedom of thought whether it be religious artistic or inventive.

Bowtie
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowtie Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:40 am

China is the only communist country that has ever existed that has a chance of staying around, only because America buys it's cheap labor Goods, the day America stop's buying those goods China will be in trouble.

Bowtie
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by AltHistNerd13 Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:10 pm

I don't really consider myself a Communist, but I think that once AI takes over the workforce, I'd actually prefer an Anarcho-Communist/Collectivist system over anything else.
AltHistNerd13
AltHistNerd13
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Mruniversalpie Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:45 pm

Anarcho Communism. Other forms of communism such as Marxism, and Stalinism both leave the proletariat constrained and oppressed by the state, though liberating them from capitalism. And the rejection of morality within a post leftist system draws me away from post leftism as well, which leaves us with regular old anarcho communism.
Mruniversalpie
Mruniversalpie
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down