TERRA HISTORIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mosul has been liberated, where to next?

5 posters

Go down

Which ISIS-territory must be liberated first?

Mosul has been liberated, where to next? I_vote_lcap15%Mosul has been liberated, where to next? I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
Mosul has been liberated, where to next? I_vote_lcap38%Mosul has been liberated, where to next? I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]
Mosul has been liberated, where to next? I_vote_lcap46%Mosul has been liberated, where to next? I_vote_rcap 46% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 13

Mosul has been liberated, where to next? Empty Mosul has been liberated, where to next?

Post by LyriaMapping Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:44 am

Now that Mosul has been liberated by the Iraqi army, which region still under ISIS rule in Iraq should be taken care of first?
Personally I feel that the Hawija pocket must be taken care of, because I think it is the most dangerous and threatens Kirkuk. Also it is very close to Baghdad and other large cities where ISIS can organize a lot of terrorist attacks.
LyriaMapping
LyriaMapping
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Mosul has been liberated, where to next? Empty Re: Mosul has been liberated, where to next?

Post by CptCrape Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:10 am

Has it been liberated?
CptCrape
CptCrape
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Mosul has been liberated, where to next? Empty Re: Mosul has been liberated, where to next?

Post by LyriaMapping Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:15 am

CptCrape wrote:Has it been liberated?
Yes. PM Al-Abadi was in Mosul today to announce the complete liberation. That includes any left-over fighters in basements or sleeper cells. Every building and every refugee has been checked. (Not that that rules out any ISIS militants being able to slip through, but the city of Mosul is secure and no neighbourhood can fall under ISIS control anymore).
LyriaMapping
LyriaMapping
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by CptCrape Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:18 am

LyriaMapping wrote:
CptCrape wrote:Has it been liberated?
Yes. PM Al-Abadi was in Mosul today to announce the complete liberation. That includes any left-over fighters in basements or sleeper cells. Every building and every refugee has been checked. (Not that that rules out any ISIS militants being able to slip through, but the city of Mosul is secure and no neighbourhood can fall under ISIS control anymore).
Finally. It's going to take a long time for that city to reach its former glory though.
CptCrape
CptCrape
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by tim1996 Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:33 am

where basicly back to 2011 i think this wont be resolved anytime soon at least untill the piscot lines are permently gone....

tim1996
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Brusilov Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:51 pm

Eradicate ISIS!
Tbh, I don't know. It could be either of those sectors
Brusilov
Brusilov
Centurion

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MemeExamination/

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidlVofGeorgia Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:02 pm

I think the Iraqi's should focus on securing their own country before moving on ISIS in Syria.
DavidlVofGeorgia
DavidlVofGeorgia
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down