TERRA HISTORIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iraqi Victory against ISIS in Mosul is Imminent.

+3
GeneralDiRavello
Loopdelooper
GeorgeIVofBritannia
7 posters

Go down

Iraqi Victory against ISIS in Mosul is Imminent. Empty Iraqi Victory against ISIS in Mosul is Imminent.

Post by GeorgeIVofBritannia Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:12 pm

-----=====+++++=====-----
We have got news that Iraqi Victory against ISIS in Mosul is Imminent

--This has surely given me hope and faith in the Iraqi army. I believe the surrender of ISIS is imminent in the next 5 years

Do you think they will really win?
GeorgeIVofBritannia
GeorgeIVofBritannia
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Iraqi Victory against ISIS in Mosul is Imminent. Empty Re: Iraqi Victory against ISIS in Mosul is Imminent.

Post by Loopdelooper Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:18 pm

Well it is pretty realistic Isis will be defeated but than you still have other factions that hate each other. Isis is actually the only reason why those factions cal accept each other a little because it is their common enemy. Without Isis they will even more been fighting each other.
Loopdelooper
Loopdelooper
Optio

Location : The Beneluxian Federation, North Holland, Hamsterdam

Back to top Go down

Iraqi Victory against ISIS in Mosul is Imminent. Empty Re: Iraqi Victory against ISIS in Mosul is Imminent.

Post by GeneralDiRavello Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:56 am

Hell, I'd like to think that the ISIS defeat will be in at least 3 years, though with occasional skirmishes and bombings, respectively. Like how Loopdelooper said about how essentially everyone in the world besides for radical Islamic groups hate ISIS, it's really true. Hopefully the Iraqi military and police will make some breakthroughs and destroy this monster of the Middle East.
GeneralDiRavello
GeneralDiRavello
Pedes

http://justcause.wikia.com/wiki/Sebastiano_Di_Ravello

Back to top Go down

Post by LyriaMapping Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:35 am

I just hope that Iraq realizes that Sunni's are part of their country and include them in parliament, other government functions and allow them to have a voice. Most Sunni's got really sick of ISIS, but give them another few years of oppression and extremism will look appealing to them again.
LyriaMapping
LyriaMapping
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by CptCrape Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:59 pm

Now that ISIS has lost Mosul they're complete defeat is imminent. But, the damage they have done is horrific, Mosul has lost the majority of it's population. Before ISIS, Mosul was a religiously devierse city of Assyrians, Kurds, Turks, Armenians, Yazidis, Arabs and more. Now, virtually every minority has been either killed, converted or expelled. Historic Churches, Museums, Synagogues and other Buildings have been decimated. It is good to see ISIS is gone, but awful to see what they left behind.
CptCrape
CptCrape
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by DuceMoosolini Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:26 pm

ISIS is on the verge of a complete military collapse in Iraq, but their threat was never solely military in nature. Their ideology inspires people to kill others worldwide, and until that ideology is somehow completely discredited, more deluded individuals will still seek out infamy and religious heroism through terror. It's good to see so many people freed from the yoke of ISIS, but I don't think we should dance on its grave just yet. Even dead movements leave shadows.
DuceMoosolini
DuceMoosolini
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cold War Communist Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:05 am

DuceMoosolini wrote:ISIS is on the verge of a complete military collapse in Iraq, but their threat was never solely military in nature. Their ideology inspires people to kill others worldwide, and until that ideology is somehow completely discredited, more deluded individuals will still seek out infamy and religious heroism through terror. It's good to see so many people freed from the yoke of ISIS, but I don't think we should dance on its grave just yet. Even dead movements leave shadows.

I whole-heartedly agree with your sentiment. I think the nature of Islam (in the context of 19th, 20th, and 21st Century Imperialism) needs to be addressed in order to bury the fabric of Isis. It's going to be a while before we get to the point where we can say that anything like Isis is truly dead.
Cold War Communist
Cold War Communist
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down