TERRA HISTORIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which World War II Nation Had The Best Uniforms?

+7
Johnnythewizard
Lord Yavimaya
JustJason
Malotun
Bowtie
Cold War Communist
JunoSword
11 posters

Go down

Which World War II Nation Had The Best Uniforms?

Which World War II Nation Had The Best Uniforms? I_vote_lcap4%Which World War II Nation Had The Best Uniforms? I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Which World War II Nation Had The Best Uniforms? I_vote_lcap0%Which World War II Nation Had The Best Uniforms? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which World War II Nation Had The Best Uniforms? I_vote_lcap4%Which World War II Nation Had The Best Uniforms? I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Which World War II Nation Had The Best Uniforms? I_vote_lcap8%Which World War II Nation Had The Best Uniforms? I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
Which World War II Nation Had The Best Uniforms? I_vote_lcap79%Which World War II Nation Had The Best Uniforms? I_vote_rcap 79% 
[ 19 ]
[ 1 ]
Which World War II Nation Had The Best Uniforms? I_vote_lcap0%Which World War II Nation Had The Best Uniforms? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

Which World War II Nation Had The Best Uniforms? Empty Which World War II Nation Had The Best Uniforms?

Post by JunoSword Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:17 pm

My vote is on Germany, but I would like to see what others say too.
JunoSword
JunoSword
Cornicen

Back to top Go down

Which World War II Nation Had The Best Uniforms? Empty Re: Which World War II Nation Had The Best Uniforms?

Post by Cold War Communist Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:32 pm

The Germans lost the war, but won the fashion show. They looked sharp no matter what the occasion.
Cold War Communist
Cold War Communist
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Which World War II Nation Had The Best Uniforms? Empty Re: Which World War II Nation Had The Best Uniforms?

Post by Bowtie Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:36 pm

It looks like the Germans are going to win easily.

Bowtie
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowtie Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:37 pm

Even though the Germans were the bad guys
Their uniforms were downright cool.

Bowtie
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Malotun Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:42 pm

Look at that Hugo Boss lol!

Which World War II Nation Had The Best Uniforms? Dbb2869e9a3ef18230a7a1ee3a0dd6a0

Personally I like more the SS uniform(yeah I know that they were ruthless... but that doesn't matter when we talk about the clothes)

Germans had beautiful uniforms overall.
Which World War II Nation Had The Best Uniforms? Tumblr_n2lzzwYNaZ1reh0fqo1_400

PD: There is an edit button, doble post in disgusting and prohibited... good night.
Malotun
Malotun
Optio

Back to top Go down

Post by JunoSword Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:02 pm

Malotun wrote:Look at that Hugo Boss lol!

Which World War II Nation Had The Best Uniforms? Dbb2869e9a3ef18230a7a1ee3a0dd6a0

Personally I like more the SS uniform(yeah I know that they were ruthless... but that doesn't matter when we talk about the clothes)

Germans had beautiful uniforms overall.
Which World War II Nation Had The Best Uniforms? Tumblr_n2lzzwYNaZ1reh0fqo1_400

PD: There is an edit button, doble post in disgusting and prohibited... good night.
Wait, did I double post? Whaaaat? If I did it was somehow an accident. Also, Hitler's got style.

Last edited by JunoSword on Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
JunoSword
JunoSword
Cornicen

Back to top Go down

Post by Malotun Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:14 pm

Not you haha I forgot to quot
Malotun
Malotun
Optio

Back to top Go down

Post by JunoSword Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:17 pm

Malotun wrote:Not you haha I forgot to quot

Oh haha I should have looked at the other profiles...
JunoSword
JunoSword
Cornicen

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJason Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:41 pm

Hitler wasn't a great guy, but his fashion tastes were impeccable.
JustJason
JustJason
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Yavimaya Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:48 am

Hitler did nothing wrong when it came to fashion choices.
Lord Yavimaya
Lord Yavimaya
Optio

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnythewizard Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:55 pm

Let's face it, the Nazis may have been terrible people but they knew how to dress for war.
Johnnythewizard
Johnnythewizard
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Dittatore_Signore_Massimo Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:35 pm

The germans, they were very good with war fashion.
Dittatore_Signore_Massimo
Optio

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnythewizard Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:07 pm

Dittatore_Signore_Massimo wrote:The germans, they were very good with war fashion.

It really is a shame that Hitler had to take power in Germany. Among other more important reasons to hate the man, German military tradition is the best but its all but disappeared because of association with Nazism.
Johnnythewizard
Johnnythewizard
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Dittatore_Signore_Massimo Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:24 pm

Johnnythewizard wrote:
Dittatore_Signore_Massimo wrote:The germans, they were very good with war fashion.

It really is a shame that Hitler had to take power in Germany. Among other more important reasons to hate the man, German military tradition is the best but its all but disappeared because of association with Nazism.

True.
Optio

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsid Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:47 am

Not only uniforms, but tanks, weapons, planes, ships all looked great fr the Germans. Most of them were pretty great aswell.
Samsid
Samsid
Cornicen

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeitgeist Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:08 pm

I actually liked French uniforms, don't judge me lol.
Zeitgeist
Zeitgeist
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamamoto Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:50 am

I may be biased, but the Japanese had the best uniforms hands down.
Yamamoto
Yamamoto
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down