TERRA HISTORIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alternate WW1/2 [CP Victory]

4 posters

Go down

How much do you like this map and history 1-10

Alternate WW1/2 [CP Victory] I_vote_lcap0%Alternate WW1/2 [CP Victory] I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Alternate WW1/2 [CP Victory] I_vote_lcap0%Alternate WW1/2 [CP Victory] I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Alternate WW1/2 [CP Victory] I_vote_lcap8%Alternate WW1/2 [CP Victory] I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Alternate WW1/2 [CP Victory] I_vote_lcap25%Alternate WW1/2 [CP Victory] I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
Alternate WW1/2 [CP Victory] I_vote_lcap50%Alternate WW1/2 [CP Victory] I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]
[ 0 ]
Alternate WW1/2 [CP Victory] I_vote_lcap17%Alternate WW1/2 [CP Victory] I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 12

Alternate WW1/2 [CP Victory] Empty Alternate WW1/2 [CP Victory]

Post by Lord Yavimaya Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:24 am

Here is an alternate history map I created! I am not going to explain it very much: just here are the wars.
WW1: Same belligerents without USA and some South American countries. Central Powers win.
Russian nationalists win Russian Civil War
WWII: Axis (Fascist Spain, Dictatorial France, Fascist Italy, Dictatorial Russia, Imperial Japan) vs. Central Powers (German Empire, Portugal, Austro-Hungarian Empire, Kingdom of Romania, Kingdom of Bulgaria, British Empire, Republic of China & Client States)
Alternate WW1/2 [CP Victory] Bk110
If you would like to know more about how I imagine this scenario, feel free to ask me!
Lord Yavimaya
Lord Yavimaya
Optio

Back to top Go down

Alternate WW1/2 [CP Victory] Empty Re: Alternate WW1/2 [CP Victory]

Post by 321gman Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:35 am

It is very interesting. And is Catalonia just staying out of the whole thing?
321gman
321gman
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Vozhd Alexander Kolchak Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:35 am

pretty good but i think that in a scenario of central powers victory in WW1 austro-hungary would have collapsed beacuse of their economic crisis and their ethnic problems
Vozhd Alexander Kolchak
Vozhd Alexander Kolchak
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Yavimaya Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:02 pm

321gman wrote:It is very interesting. And is Catalonia just staying out of the whole thing?
After Franco took over Spain, he joined France and Italy in the second world war against Germany. Spain's invasion of Portugal brought Britain into the war. Near the end of the war, Britain and Germany launched a campaign across the Gibraltar from Morocco, diverting Spanish troops to the new front. With Spanish troops occupied defending the South, Portuguese and Catalonian seperatists decided to rise up and were supplied by the British. After the war, Catalonia gained its independence as a republic and Portugal gained Galicia as reperations.
Lord Yavimaya
Lord Yavimaya
Optio

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Yavimaya Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:06 pm

Vozhd Alexander Kolchak wrote:pretty good but i think that in a scenario of central powers victory in WW1 austro-hungary would have collapsed beacuse of their economic crisis and their ethnic problems
In this timeline Austria-Hungary barely survived the war, but with supplies entering Germany they were able to hold on to their economy. After the war, both Austria and Hungary began aggressive Germanization and Magyarization campaigns respectively, greately reducing the ethnic diversity in Croatia and Slovakian regions. This campaign is what upsets the Russians and is used by the Nationalist party of Russia as propaganda against Germany and Austria-Hungary.
Lord Yavimaya
Lord Yavimaya
Optio

Back to top Go down

Post by The Capitalist Pig Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:14 am

This is actually a pretty good scenario, where fascist "indipendentist" countries fight against old-order empires, all of this without involvement of neither communist or liberal/democratic countries. Nice.
The Capitalist Pig
The Capitalist Pig
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down