TERRA HISTORIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Axis Victory Scenario

4 posters

Go down

My Axis Victory Scenario Empty My Axis Victory Scenario

Post by Cobius Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:03 am

I saw a few other people do this, so I decided to see what you guys think of my scenario. This pertains to a future book series that I plan to write. This is based off of a short story I wrote in 8th grade for Language Arts, when we did narrative writing. (If any of you want to read it, email me and I will send it to you. I don't know if it would be appropriate here, and it deals with some pretty dark content.)

The scenario is below.

Here are maps of the world in July 1974, just prior to Hitler's assassination. (please forgive the size, i am not good at forums yet) (Also the unlabeled color is South America is Italy)
My Axis Victory Scenario Weltkr10
My Axis Victory Scenario Weltkr11
My Axis Victory Scenario Weltkr12
My Axis Victory Scenario Weltkr14
My Axis Victory Scenario Weltkr13
My Axis Victory Scenario 60b2d610
In 1936, a communist revolution overthrew the French government. The newly formed French Commune refused the Soviet's offer to join the Comintern, believing that Stalin was corrupting communist values. Recognizing their instability and limited military capability, the French forgave the Germans for WWI and canceled the remaining effects from the Treaty of Versailles.
Georgy Zhukov was executed during the Great Purge, having allegedly participating in an assassination attempt on Stalin.
Because of this, Hitler became more aggressive in his ambitions. The Anschluss happened in 1937, as did the Munich conference. In Asia, the PRC refused to ally with the ROC against Japan, resulting in a Japanese victory in 1941.
When German troops occupied the remnant of Czechoslovakia, the Polish government became fearful of the growing Nazi Regime. They created a protective alliance with Lithuania and Romania.
When Germany demanded Memel from Lithuania in 1938, the Lithuanians refused. Hitler ordered the Wehrmacht to occupy the region anyway.
Poland declared war on Germany, as did Lithuania. Romania, however, backed out of the alliance, believing that the Germans were too powerful. The Poles made pushes against East Prussia and along the German border, but were soon beaten back by the German troops. A vicious counter-offensive began, followed by a surprise attack by the Soviets. Within a month, the Polish and Lithuanians were completely overrun and defeated. Poland was divided as in our timeline, and most of Lithuania was given to the Soviets, while the Germans kept Memel and a few surrounding territories.
Franklin D Roosevelt was involved in a car crash in January 1939, where he died from surgical complications. Garner assumed office, and, under pressure from the Democratic Party, began to slowly do away with the New Deal.
After securing the support of Italy, Hitler planned for a war with France. The French Commune had undergone extensive military reorganization, which only served to over complicate and weaken military strategy. To make matters worse, the commander-in-chief of the military, Pierre Donnet, was a complete and total idiot. When French intelligence discovered that the Germans were preparing to invade, Pierre ordered over 90% of the French army to amass on the Maginot Line, believing that the Germans would only attack through that region.
On March 1st, 1940, Nazi troops pushed into Belgium and Luxembourg before thrusting downward, cutting off the French Army. Holland was also attacked, and managed to convince the British to come to their aid. The British were reluctant, fearful that fighting the Germans would lead to an increase in communism, as their defacto ally, the French, were communist.
While the French Army managed to last quite a while, the rest of France was quickly mopped up by German forces. The Italians had managed to secure some of southeastern France, as indicated by their border in the above picture. The Italians also pushed into French Africa, while Franco made a small land grab in Algeria and French Morocco. The British actively occupied much of France's southern colonial holdings, so as to not let them fall into Fascist hands.
Pierre Donnet was shot by a lower ranking officer for being an idiot. This happened just before the surrender of the French Army.
A few months later, in mid June, the British had amassed a significant army, and planned to transport them from Dover, through the North Sea, and then into the Ijsselmeer, where they would plan to land in occupied Amsterdam and then spread into Germany. They faked plans for a D-Day style invasion of Normandy and leaked them to the Nazis. However, Nazi spies relayed accurate information back to Berlin.
When the British transports arrived in the Ijsselmeer, many were destroyed by sea mines and Luftwaffe strikes. A small portion of troops managed to land, but were eventually destroyed. Weakened but not defeated, the British launched a campaign in Africa to stop the Italians.
When Nazi U-boats surrounded the British isles, it was not long before the British Navy and economy took serious hits. Still, an invasion was improbable, as the RAF still controlled the English Channel. Sending troops over would be suicide. However, a young German inventor had an idea.
Dieter Muller designed a vehicle that could transport troops underwater. This functioned much like a submarine, except it had room for soldiers and various supplies, and the capability to rise onto the land to quickly and efficiently release troops. The Nazis began producing them extensively, and by the end of the year had enough to conduct something they called Operation Sealion.
In February 1941, the Luftwaffe launched a brutal attack on British air bases and radar stations, destroying them beyond repair. They repeatedly did this for a few days, in preparation for the attack. On February 14th, at 6 AM, Thousands of Nazi troops landed in Dover, East Anglia, Southampton, and Cornwall. With them were multiple Panzer divisions.
The British were starved of resources, and the RAF was greatly weakened. Though met with surprisingly fierce resistance, the Wehrmacht soon reached London, and controlled most of Southern England. Nazi troops consistently reinforced the occupied territory, and the British officially surrendered with the fall of Glasgow in September 1941. However, the British colonies in Africa and the other commonwealth nations refused to give in, and continued fighting.
The Italians saw great victory in Africa when German troops helped them take Cairo, and when the Spanish joined the Axis. After a month of fighting, Gibraltar fell to the Spanish, with assistance from the Germans.
Franco underestimated the wounds left from the Spanish civil war, and soon found himself in another one. However, the republicans were swiftly put down once and for all when elite German units swept across Spain.
When it was discovered that Portugal had colluded with the Republicans, Franco declared war, and the Portuguese surrendered.
By January 1942, most of Africa was in Axis control, with South Africa being one of the last holdouts. The Japanese had joined the Axis, and had secured French Indochina, Siam, and were beginning to invade the British Raj. The Italians were gearing up for war with Yugoslavia, North Transylvania was in Hungarian hands. and Hungary and Romania were officially in the Axis. Sweden joined the Axis in mid 1941, and assisted with Operation Weserübung, capturing Copenhagen and northern Norway. The Soviets had invaded the remaining Baltic States, and were struggling to defeat the Finnish in the Winter War.
A puppet government under Philippe Petain was set up in France, and Edward the VIII was reinstated as King, and Oswald Mosley became Prime Minister. (Parliament had no power, it only existed in name only. Edward the VIII had little power, and Mosley was the one in control)
The NSB was placed in charge of Holland, which gained land from Belgium. France was also given some of Belgium, while the remaining land was annexed by the Germans. After defeating the Chinese, the Japanese annexed the coastline and established a puppet government under Jingwei.
After declaring a ceasefire with the Finnish, Stalin orders for an invasion of Germany. On August 3rd, 1942, Soviet troops crossed the German border. Romania decided to become communist, and struck against Hungary and Bulgaria. The Russians were quickly defeated, and the Nazis began a highly successful invasion of the Soviet Union. Nazi troops also quickly defeated Romania, executed the traitorous government, and divided it between Bulgaria and Hungary.
By the end of 1942, Leningrad was in German hands, and Moscow was heavily contested. The Soviet capital was moved to Stalingrad, and the Japanese had invaded Siberia and Mongolia via Manchuria.
Just after Christmas 1942, Leningraders were deported to labor camps, and the city was razed. Slaves began rebuilding the city with "superior" German architecture, and the city was renamed Adolfsberg. Finland invaded by Sweden and Germany, and was unable to resist due to the massive damage caused during the Winter War.
When the spring arrived, Nazi troops surrounded and fully captured Moscow and began advancing to Yekaterinburg. The second German army pushed south into the Ukraine and the Caucasus. New Delhi fell to the Japanese, while the sanctions planted on Japan by the US went unnoticed.
With support from the Germans, the British Empire invaded and annexed Ireland. The Germans landed in Iceland, and quickly seized the island. Nazi paratroopers landed in Zurich and Berne, while French and Italian troops occupy the Swiss army. Italy invades Yugoslavia and Greece via Istria, Albania, and Zara. The land is split between Italy, Bulgaria, and Hungary.
On August 17th, 1943, Japanese paratroopers landed on Hawaii and Midway, while the Japanese Navy destroyed the American Pacific Fleet. Kamikaze pilots destroyed the Panama Canal, and the Philippines soon fell. General MacArthur was KIA after initiating hand to hand combat with several Japanese paratroopers.
The Battle of Stalingrad was brutal for the Soviets. After a month of intense fighting, the city fell. The Red Army was so devastated that it could no longer resist. Stalin and the fleeing Soviet government were captured whilst trying to flee into the Urals. They were paraded across Europe before being executed during a show trial.
With the Japanese advancing in the east and the Nazi in the west, the Soviets officially surrendered on October 19th, 1943. During a speech in Munich, Hitler praised the day as the end of Communism, and declared a new national holiday.
The Japanese set up a puppet government in Siberia as a buffer zone.
When 1944 rolled around, a puppet state was set up by the Japanese in India. Italian and German troops invaded Turkey and the Middle East. The Japanese had landed in Darwin, Australia, and were advancing into the land down under. President Bricker of the United States initiated an extensive draft, claiming that a Japanese invasion was soon to begin.
The Nazis began a massive buildup of their surface navy and U-boats. Three carriers, the Aryan Pride, Star of Berlin, and the Imperious were produced. Karl Donitz led Nazi U-boats to devastate the American Atlantic Fleet, effectively wiping out the US Navy.
The Australians surrendered in late July 1944, and New Zealand also gave up. (They knew they had no chance of defeating the Japanese at this point.)
Hitler, Mussolini, Emperor Hirohito, and Hideki Tojo met in Taipei, where they discussed plans for Operation Seadragon. The date for the invasion of America was to be March 1946.
After a year of preparation, Japanese troops landed in Alaska and Vancouver. Italians invaded Brazil with support from Argentina and Venezuela. The Nazis landed in south Greenland before reaching Quebec.
The United States was very resistant, and the invaders had to use elite police units to crack down on rebellions. It was deemed miraculous that the invasion was a success.
The Germans moved south along the East coast while the Japanese invaded California and moved down into Mexico. Brutal Battles included the Battle of New York, Siege of Los Angeles, Battle of Washington, Battle of San Francisco, Battle of Chicago, and the Battle of Atlanta. However, none of these trumped the Battle of Denver.
The Battle of Denver only lasted a day, but 470000 Americans died, not counting the innumerable Axis forces that were destroyed. The heroic last stand for the United States was the largest battle of the war, and ended with the complete destruction of the American Military. The surrender was on August 27th, 1949.
During a speech in New York, Hitler applauded the ferocity of the Americans, and praised them for their resistance. He then cited that, during the Battle of Denver, not one American surrendered, and that the Americans would even resort to charging the enemy with rocks if possible.
The rest of the war was mop up in South and Central America. The various puppet governments the Nazis established in Europe, such as the General Government, eventually became Germanized and were seamlessly absorbed into the Greater Germanic Reich. A fascist American state was established, and those who dare defy the status quo are never seen again.
The Nazis establish the International Gestapo, a secret police force led by Heinrich Himmler devoted to rooting out the fringe elements of resistance and to "locate and remove undesirables."
Central Australia became a testing ground for nuclear weapons, while various construction projects around the globe, such as the Gibraltar Bridge and Intercontinental Dangan Ressha support the growth of infrastructure and loyalty to the status quo.
Tensions between Italy and Germany come to a boiling point when Hitler, Eva Braun, and their young son are killed by Jewish terrorists. These are Jews that escaped to Israel and have gone undetected by the IG. The Italians refuse to cede control of the land to Germany, as the Nazis would kill everyone there, and the new leader of Italy has a conscience.

What did you think?

Cobius
Pedes

Back to top Go down

My Axis Victory Scenario Empty Re: My Axis Victory Scenario

Post by Mr Trolldemort Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:27 pm

Cool scenario. I can tell you put a lot of thought and effort for this one. One thing I would mention though is that Romania was pro-Germany during WW2 so they would probably occupy some of the area under a Fascist regime similar to our timeline but the rest of the things are pretty interesting.

I wonder if a cold war would develop between Italy and Germany without any different ideologies or major rivals in the world.
Mr Trolldemort
Mr Trolldemort
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobius Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:39 pm

A semi-cold war does indeed develop, with the Germans attacking the Italians in 1979.
The reason Romania sided with the Poles was because they were still angry over losing parts of Transylvania. They never intended to actually oppose Germany, only to passively get them to simmer down.
In our timeline, the Romanians switched sides when Soviet troops were getting close to Bucharest, their capital. This same thing happened in this timeline, which is why Hitler deemed them inferior to the Bulgarians and Hungarians. The Fuhrer did not treat traitors kindly.
Thanks for reading it.

Cobius
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorfinn Karlsefni Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:46 pm

Nice work, Cobius! I love reading this stuff.
Thorfinn Karlsefni
Thorfinn Karlsefni
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by lordroel Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:28 am

Thorfinn Karlsefni wrote:Nice work, Cobius! I love reading this stuff.
Second that.

lordroel
Cornicen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down