TERRA HISTORIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Man in the High Castle Scenario

+4
normie™
SamSkey
HUNDmiau
WW2 Buff
8 posters

Go down

Japanese or German occupation

The Man in the High Castle Scenario I_vote_lcap68%The Man in the High Castle Scenario I_vote_rcap 68% 
[ 13 ]
The Man in the High Castle Scenario I_vote_lcap32%The Man in the High Castle Scenario I_vote_rcap 32% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 19

The Man in the High Castle Scenario Empty The Man in the High Castle Scenario

Post by WW2 Buff Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:00 am

At the moment i am reading The Man in the High Castle it is piece of fiction written by Phillip K. Dick it details the life of a few people in Nazi and Japanese occupied USA i am not reviewing it i am just putting attention to it because i feel there a lot of people who would like it. I think its a good discussion and piece of information for ww2 buffs like me.  If you want more information about it here's the wiki.                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_in_the_High_Castle                              

USA Occupation

WW2 Buff
Pedes

Back to top Go down

The Man in the High Castle Scenario Empty Re: The Man in the High Castle Scenario

Post by HUNDmiau Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:20 pm

The middle zone, where I can create an anarchist commune that fights of both. Until we are rounded up and die.
HUNDmiau
HUNDmiau
Cornicen

Back to top Go down

The Man in the High Castle Scenario Empty Re: The Man in the High Castle Scenario

Post by SamSkey Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:29 pm

I'm surprised a lot of people don't know about it. It's one of the Greatest what-ifs in history.
SamSkey
SamSkey
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by normie™ Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:35 pm

sorry to bug, but doesn't this belong in the Media section?
normie™
normie™
Cornicen

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSkey Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:36 pm

It does, but since Tigerstar isn't here to move it nor the other admin we can't do anything about it. I would've moved it the second I got here, but oh well.
SamSkey
SamSkey
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Spiffy Creeper Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:49 pm

I would much rather have the Japanese be my rulers. Just because (only having watched the TV show) I enjoy the Japanese characters a lot more than the German ones. The arc about the Trade minister and his travels through time kind of blew my mind. sunny
The Spiffy Creeper
The Spiffy Creeper
Cornicen

Back to top Go down

Post by Onward Painter X Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:06 pm

If you weren't one of the people who the Nazis hated you'd be fine but you'd be screwed no matter who you were if it was Japanese controlled.
Onward Painter X
Onward Painter X
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by MonarchistSteve Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:58 am

I don't think the 3rd reich or Japan would have any chance of successfully conquering the whole world completely, and after that, they wouldn't be able to hold these empires together. Even with their nukes, and military power combined, its just impossible for so few ro rule over so many. Besides, I love the show, and I assume the book must be good as well.

MonarchistSteve
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueCommunistDoggo Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:45 am

I would much rather live under Imperial Japan than Nazi Germany, simply because I prefer Imperial Japan's culture. However, if there was a 'Run to the hills and become a gorilla resistance fighter' option that would be my choice.
TrueCommunistDoggo
TrueCommunistDoggo
Cornicen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down