TERRA HISTORIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did Adolf Hitler survive WW2?

+4
SamSkey
Bowtie
Napoleon Bonaparte
GeneralMarshall
8 posters

Go down

Did Adolf Hitler survive WW2? Empty Did Adolf Hitler survive WW2?

Post by GeneralMarshall Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:16 am

I ricently wached a documentary how Hitler and Eva escaped from bunker in Berlin and they went to Spain ,then Francisco Franco prepared a submarine for then and they headed to Argentina.He lived until 1963.There is a video from  a Sovies solder showing Hitlers dead body and on his stomach was his original photo.then one solder compared photo with is face and i saw something isnt right https://imgur.com/a/5W6dB .What do you guys think????
GeneralMarshall
GeneralMarshall
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Did Adolf Hitler survive WW2? Empty Re: Did Adolf Hitler survive WW2?

Post by Napoleon Bonaparte Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:18 pm

I don't think Hitler survived.
Napoleon Bonaparte
Napoleon Bonaparte
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowtie Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:26 pm

There is no doubt in my mind that Adolf Hitler died in 1945.

Bowtie
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by SamSkey Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:31 pm

Well how did the Allies let a submarine, in Spain go all the way to Argentina. That just doesn't add up. Wouldn't Argentina take that as an act of war?
SamSkey
SamSkey
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Conquerer1234 Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:13 pm

GeneralMarshall wrote:I ricently wached a documentary how Hitler and Eva escaped from bunker in Berlin and they went to Spain ,then Francisco Franco prepared a submarine for then and they headed to Argentina.He lived until 1963.There is a video from  a Sovies solder showing Hitlers dead body and on his stomach was his original photo.then one solder compared photo with is face and i saw something isnt right https://imgur.com/a/5W6dB .What do you guys think????
well, for starters Hitler's body was cremated after the suicide. Besides Hitler would have had body doubles at the end of the war given the Russian proximity to Berlin.

If Hitler did escape (which is highly unlikely) it is not like he would have survived long with his parkinson's disease and would have died in the early-50's to (if he is lucky) the early 60's.

now. personally I tend to think that Hitler did kill himself because there is no way he could have escaped a surrounded Berlin by aircraft without the Soviet or British Anti-aircraft guns shooting the plane down.
Conquerer1234
Conquerer1234
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by GeneralMarshall Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:09 am

Conquerer1234 wrote:
GeneralMarshall wrote:I ricently wached a documentary how Hitler and Eva escaped from bunker in Berlin and they went to Spain ,then Francisco Franco prepared a submarine for then and they headed to Argentina.He lived until 1963.There is a video from  a Sovies solder showing Hitlers dead body and on his stomach was his original photo.then one solder compared photo with is face and i saw something isnt right https://imgur.com/a/5W6dB .What do you guys think????
well, for starters Hitler's body was cremated after the suicide. Besides Hitler would have had body doubles at the end of the war given the Russian proximity to Berlin.

If Hitler did escape (which is highly unlikely) it is not like he would have survived long with his parkinson's disease and would have died in the early-50's to (if he is lucky) the early 60's.

now. personally I tend to think that Hitler did kill himself because there is no way he could have escaped a surrounded Berlin by aircraft without the Soviet or British Anti-aircraft guns shooting the plane down.

At the time Luftwaffe was defeated and there were no air patrols or fights in Berlin.
And he had a body double.
GeneralMarshall
GeneralMarshall
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by GeneralMarshall Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:16 am

SamSkey wrote:Well how did the Allies let a submarine, in Spain go all the way to Argentina. That just doesn't add up. Wouldn't Argentina take that as an act of war?

Martin Bormann organised everything.In 1944 he negotiate with Alies to let Hitler go to Argentina,And he succeeded.Now i cant renember what he gave to Alies but i renember that he gave a atomic bomb.
GeneralMarshall
GeneralMarshall
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Brusilov Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:53 pm

GeneralMarshall wrote:
SamSkey wrote:Well how did the Allies let a submarine, in Spain go all the way to Argentina. That just doesn't add up. Wouldn't Argentina take that as an act of war?

Martin Bormann organised everything.In 1944 he negotiate with Alies to let Hitler go to Argentina,And he succeeded.Now i cant renember what he gave to Alies but i renember that he gave a atomic bomb.

Shut the History Channel off
Brusilov
Brusilov
Centurion

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MemeExamination/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brusilov Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:55 pm

I think that Hitler died in Berlin in 1945, because he was A) mad like Stalin and would never give up his ideals, B) I think he would rather die than see his Reich crumble to dust and C) there was no other option since every route from Berlin was blocked by the Allies.
Brusilov
Brusilov
Centurion

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MemeExamination/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowtie Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:01 pm

If it weren't for Hitler Germany probably wouldn't have tried to conquer the world a second time, and if they did try they would have had a lot better chance without him.

Bowtie
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by AltHistNerd13 Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:09 am

Regardless, he is dead by this point so I don't see much point in arguing about it (no offence).
AltHistNerd13
AltHistNerd13
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowtie Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:16 am

We must learn from history, or we are doomed to repeat it.

Bowtie
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsid Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:52 am

He is dead, no worries.
Samsid
Samsid
Cornicen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down