TERRA HISTORIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tech Support Is Here (Just Kidding)

Go down

Tech Support Is Here (Just Kidding) Empty Tech Support Is Here (Just Kidding)

Post by Mr. Self Destruct Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:24 pm

But for real, I'm typically known to those in my close circles as the tech support. A computer-wizz, businessman and historian at heart, with many hobbies, I cover almost every interest and can talk about almost anything. I have no problems making friends and first-impressions, I would consider myself a social butterfly. On top of all these interests, I'm also on good grounds for a nice political debate, but I don't debate those who get hot-headed over their stance—I have the same ruling over any debate. Listing all my hobbies would take too long, but you'll find them all out given a few years Razz I'm also game for a nice few jokes.

My favorite time periods in history are, well, anything from the beginning of SPQR to now. Any history before then, not so familiar. I have good basic understanding of almost all world history during that time, but I have most of my understanding and learning in European history. I want to learn more from all walks and talks of history, however.

Well, it feels like I just wrote a dating profile for HistoriansOnly.com but I think it's good enough. Y'all will probably see me lurking at first to get a good grasp of the culture of this forum before I start diving into all the threads all at once! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Mr. Self Destruct
Mr. Self Destruct
Pedes

Back to top Go down