TERRA HISTORIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[poll] Now that the War on Terror has refocused on ISIL and the Taliban do you approve of it?

3 posters

Go down

Now that the War on Terror has refocused on ISIL and the Taliban do you approve of it?

[poll] Now that the War on Terror has refocused on ISIL and the Taliban do you approve of it? I_vote_lcap44%[poll] Now that the War on Terror has refocused on ISIL and the Taliban do you approve of it? I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]
[poll] Now that the War on Terror has refocused on ISIL and the Taliban do you approve of it? I_vote_lcap22%[poll] Now that the War on Terror has refocused on ISIL and the Taliban do you approve of it? I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
[poll] Now that the War on Terror has refocused on ISIL and the Taliban do you approve of it? I_vote_lcap11%[poll] Now that the War on Terror has refocused on ISIL and the Taliban do you approve of it? I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
[poll] Now that the War on Terror has refocused on ISIL and the Taliban do you approve of it? I_vote_lcap11%[poll] Now that the War on Terror has refocused on ISIL and the Taliban do you approve of it? I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

[poll] Now that the War on Terror has refocused on ISIL and the Taliban do you approve of it? Empty [poll] Now that the War on Terror has refocused on ISIL and the Taliban do you approve of it?

Post by DavidlVofGeorgia Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:04 pm

I Strongly Approve.
DavidlVofGeorgia
DavidlVofGeorgia
Centurion

Back to top Go down

[poll] Now that the War on Terror has refocused on ISIL and the Taliban do you approve of it? Empty Re: [poll] Now that the War on Terror has refocused on ISIL and the Taliban do you approve of it?

Post by ceaserkhan22 Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:08 am

I strongly approved before ISIS was a thing.
ceaserkhan22
ceaserkhan22
Centurion

Back to top Go down

[poll] Now that the War on Terror has refocused on ISIL and the Taliban do you approve of it? Empty Re: [poll] Now that the War on Terror has refocused on ISIL and the Taliban do you approve of it?

Post by Cold War Communist Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:54 pm

Slightly disapprove. Constantly fighting these people requires a constant presence. A constant presence is perceived as a constant occupation. Occupation is part of why people flock to terrorist groups, so once ISIS is down for the count we(st) need to pull out.
Cold War Communist
Cold War Communist
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down