TERRA HISTORIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should all the nordic countries become one?

4 posters

Go down

Should all the nordic countries become one?

Should all the nordic countries become one? I_vote_lcap43%Should all the nordic countries become one? I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
Should all the nordic countries become one? I_vote_lcap57%Should all the nordic countries become one? I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Should all the nordic countries become one? Empty Should all the nordic countries become one?

Post by Justinain Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:39 am

What do you think?
Justinain
Justinain
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Should all the nordic countries become one? Empty Re: Should all the nordic countries become one?

Post by Koopinator Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:21 am

I think all nations in the world should become one.
Koopinator
Koopinator
Optio

Back to top Go down

Should all the nordic countries become one? Empty Re: Should all the nordic countries become one?

Post by DavidlVofGeorgia Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:43 pm

^ We have reached a point when people are proudly taking of their masks and outing themselves as Globalists. Oh what a time to be alive. Death to Globalism. Better dead than Red.

No. Nordic=/= Scandinavian. Finnish is nothing like the other nordic languages. If you are talking about a united Scandinavia then I am more warm to that.
DavidlVofGeorgia
DavidlVofGeorgia
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Koopinator Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:35 am

DavidlVofGeorgia wrote:^ We have reached a point when people are proudly taking of their masks and outing themselves as Globalists. Oh what a time to be alive. Death to Globalism. Better dead than Red.

No. Nordic=/= Scandinavian. Finnish is nothing like the other nordic languages. If you are talking about a united Scandinavia then I am more warm to that.
Honestly, What bad thing would happen if the world were to become one? Do you think it would destroy unique cultures? Because nationalism has destroyed cultures. In 1860, 39% of France's population were native speakers of Occitan, not French. Today, after 150 years of systematic government-backed suppression, Occitan is considered an endangered language.  

Nationalism has caused wars. Not just World war 2, But also World War 1. Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country.  

Do you not want immigration from the third world? Well then maybe we can redistribute our taxes to the more impoverished regions of the world, Maybe we can create a Africa that Africans want to live in. That would stop immigration.
Koopinator
Koopinator
Optio

Back to top Go down

Post by Cold War Communist Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:42 am

For a long time, the Swedes controlled Norway and were united with Denmark. It was fine then, and if they united today it would also be fine.

Oddly, Finland is considered a member of the nordic nations, though frankly I don't see it. Unique language, culture, custom, etc. etc. etc. Very distinct compared to the rest.
Cold War Communist
Cold War Communist
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down