TERRA HISTORIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hitler did nothing wrong

+24
Mecanimetales
HUNDmiau
GodDictatorLapland
The Capitalist Pig
Bowtie
Lord Yavimaya
Joey_Shag
Malotun
DavidlVofGeorgia
DukeOfTea
Paradoxus
Adolf Francolini
Constantine Palaiologos
Wend
GeorgeIVofBritannia
Napoleon IV
Leonverbakel
King Zog
Capatoss
Blue
Samsid
mrcsn20125
JunoSword
Voytek
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hitler did nothing wrong - Page 2 Empty Re: Hitler did nothing wrong

Post by Lord Yavimaya Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:37 pm

HUNDmiau wrote:
DavidlVofGeorgia wrote:The Soviet Union was getting aggressive. They invaded 5 countries in two years and killed 10 million Ukrainians. Somebody had to stop them. Imo Stalin was way worse than Hitler and we should have allied with Germany against the USSR.

Germany only started genocide after they started to lose.
How about no? Germany invaded most of balkans, killed millions in war, had fcking concentration camps where people were murderd in an factory like style and you think a bastard like stalin was worse? Come on.
Look up Soviet Gulags. Soviets were just as bad as Hitler in most cases.
Lord Yavimaya
Lord Yavimaya
Optio

Back to top Go down

Post by JunoSword Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:00 pm

I don't think Nazism can die anymore than it already has. Razz
JunoSword
JunoSword
Cornicen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowtie Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:05 pm

mrcsn20125 wrote:Well as bad as Hitler was, he did kill Hitler.

Hilarious

Bowtie
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowtie Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:07 pm

I don't care how many nice words Hitler said, or little acts of kindness he did, he was a mass murder and a lunatic who wanted to feel like God.

Bowtie
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowtie Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:11 pm

Nazism communism the Ku Klux Klan ISIS, all sound like reasonable and sound ideals two angry misguided fools, I don't care how much you sugar-coated trash is still trash and should be thrown away.

Bowtie
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Capitalist Pig Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:52 am

Guys, always remember that "winners write history". There are always many versions of events, but only the winner's are taught in school, while the loser's tend to get lost. Just remember that.
The Capitalist Pig
The Capitalist Pig
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by HUNDmiau Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:32 pm

Joey_Shag wrote:This forum is becoming a Commie Vs Nazi battle and its kind of funny watching to mostly dead ideologies duke it out KEK

The difference: Communism can be deadly, if implemented wrong, but is not inherently deadly, while fascism is inherently violent and (as it is linked with hyper-nationalism) calls for death and/or enslavement of people)
HUNDmiau
HUNDmiau
Cornicen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowtie Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:05 pm

The Capitalist Pig wrote:Guys, always remember that "winners write history". There are always many versions of events, but only the winner's are taught in school, while the loser's tend to get lost. Just remember that.

The Russians lost the Cold War but communism is still not taught as a bad thing.

Bowtie
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by GodDictatorLapland Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:32 am

HUNDmiau wrote:
DavidlVofGeorgia wrote:The Soviet Union was getting aggressive. They invaded 5 countries in two years and killed 10 million Ukrainians. Somebody had to stop them. Imo Stalin was way worse than Hitler and we should have allied with Germany against the USSR.

How about no? Germany invaded most of balkans, killed millions in war, had fcking concentration camps where people were murderd in an factory like style and you think a bastard like stalin was worse? Come on.

Let's check Stalin
Invaded most of the Balkans
Killed millions in war, specially russians because he was an incompetent prick
Had concentration camps and forced labour camps and he forced many groups to leave to Siberia (or "russified" them) such as Chechens, Ingushets and Cossacks
He also had a secret police who killed millions of people because of "plotting agains the government"
Had a totalitarian dictatorial government
And other things
Not gonna say Hitler was a saint, but Stalin was much worse (tho He industrialized russia, so a point in favour)
GodDictatorLapland
GodDictatorLapland
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by GodDictatorLapland Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:34 am

Bowtie wrote:

Hilarious

Hitlarious*
GodDictatorLapland
GodDictatorLapland
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidlVofGeorgia Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:00 am

Stalin killed 25 million. Hitler killed 17 million. By simple math 25 is larger than 17. Unless of course, math is a social construct as well.
DavidlVofGeorgia
DavidlVofGeorgia
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowtie Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:48 pm

GodDictatorLapland wrote:
Bowtie wrote:

Hilarious

Hitlarious*

I said the exact same thing a few comments back.

Bowtie
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by HUNDmiau Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:42 am

HUNDmiau wrote:

Let's check Stalin
Had concentration camps and forced labour camps and he forced many groups to leave to Siberia (or "russified" them) such as Chechens, Ingushets and Cossacks
He also had a secret police who killed millions of people because of "plotting agains the government"
And other things
Not gonna say Hitler was a saint, but Stalin was much worse (tho He industrialized russia, so a point in favour)

I don't really care about all that: I was responding to the "someone had to stop him" It tries to portray Hitlers deeds as noble and genuinly good. And that is fucked up. Hitler and Stalin both are not that far away from each other. (I'd still say Hitler was far worse, but it doesn't really make a difference, both were horrible and have a very special place in hell)
This guy above is a genuin nazi-sympathiser. (He even is in favour of allying with Nazis to fight Sovjets)
And that's where I jumped in. Because fuck that. He could've said Hitler did literally nothing wrong, same content, different outlook. He even tried to justify a fucking genocide, "as they only started it because of losing a war". That's insane and disgusting.

And just to show you that Hitler and Stalin were roughly the same: Everything you just said: Hitler did the same (Of course with german counterparts) He tried to germanize people, killed millions, germans aswell because he was incompetent, had labour and concentration camps, had a totalitarian dictatorship, secret police, invaded the balkans, and so on. Only difference: Stalin had power much longer, that's why his death toll is higher. (Also probably because USSR and Russia were shitpoor, thanks to Tsarist Russia, which made famine and such happen more often)
HUNDmiau
HUNDmiau
Cornicen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mecanimetales Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:00 pm

Joey_Shag wrote:This forum is becoming a Commie Vs Nazi battle and its kind of funny watching to mostly dead ideologies duke it out KEK
Lol, me as joined today, but if terrahistoria becomes a commie dank meme, this go to be an alternate cold war. and about hitler... well, rascist, murderer, and so stupid, if he not invades the USSR, hitler easily can invade USA and UK (Practically, the USSR was allied of Germany).
Mecanimetales
Mecanimetales
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Brusilov Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:42 pm

Vegetarian or not, he still was a nazi lmao
Brusilov
Brusilov
Centurion

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MemeExamination/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brusilov Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:44 pm

HUNDmiau wrote:

The difference: Communism can be deadly, if implemented wrong, but is not inherently deadly, while fascism is inherently violent and (as it is linked with hyper-nationalism) calls for death and/or enslavement of people)

True, but communism was never implemented right aswell. While fascism did function as intended.
neither am i a communist, nor am I a fascist but thats a 1:0 for fascism
Brusilov
Brusilov
Centurion

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MemeExamination/

Back to top Go down

Post by DuceMoosolini Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:02 pm

I kind of have mixed feelings about Hitler. I mean, I certainly view him the same way as everyone else (he was an evil, evil man) but I also think there's some nuance to other aspects of his legacy, especially concerning some of his more scorned decisions.

Firstly, I think if he left office before 1939, he would be remembered as controversial at worst. As it is, he led Germany into its most hideous disaster since the Thirty Years War and attempted to slaughter multiple races of human beings. However, I think many of his supposed worst decisions were the best ones he could have made. For instance:

(Just to clarify, this is some, but not all of his bad decisions. Hitler screwed up plenty. These are just the the moves I believe are explainable.)

Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact--A masterful work of foreign policy which prevented Soviet intervention in Germany's war on Poland. The peace itself was doomed to failure, but it gave him breathing room to prepare for the inevitable.

Leaving Germany undefended to attack Poland--Hitler actually guessed completely right on this one. His advisers thought his was insane, but he correctly anticipated France and Britain's unwillingness to go on the offensive.

Invading the USSR--This was always going to happen. Peace between their nations was a political impossibility. The Nazi Party came into power largely on their firm anti-communist policies. Remember, the Reichstag Fire Decree happened largely because Hitler blamed the German communists for the blaze, causing widespread panic and hatred toward them. On top of this, Nazi ideology had focuses on racial purity and 'living space.' The Russians were abhorrent to the former and had lots of the latter. His government would have grown increasingly impatient at the continuing peace with the Bolsheviks. Also, it is likely that Stalin would have broken the peace himself, and Hitler knew this.
Not only was war inevitable, but Hitler (and just about everyone else) believed it would be easy, expecting to have his boys home by 1942. There was no reason for him to anticipate the horrors ahead.
Unfortunately (for him), good ol' Mussolini had no idea how to fight a war, so he had to delay his plans to help the Italians fight the Greeks. He invaded much later than he wanted, leaving his unprepared armies fighting battles in the winter and dying in droves due to exposure.
There were many mistakes leading up to this campaign and during it, but the actual invasion itself had to happen.

Declaring war on America--What the hell, Hitler? The Tripartite Pact didn't require him to assist Japan in an offensive war. What gives? Well, Hitler was always convinced that his racially pure Greater German Reich would inevitably clash with the rising Americans. He once said, "It is thoughtless to believe that the conflict between Europe and America would always be of a peaceful economic nature." Even worse, Hitler was also convinced that America was a nation whose government and culture was dominated by his great enemy, the Jews. Therefore, war with America was not only inevitable, but highly desirable. FDR had done nothing to indicate America's neutrality, so Hitler took his chance declared war alongside Japan. After all, America was in the grip of the Great Depression and would be too busy fighting the Japs to deal with him. If he gave them enough time to prepare, the oncoming war would be much harder.

Indeed, Hitler's actions were based on stupid and racist assumptions, but working on the information he had, I truly believe he handled these commonly derided decisions to the best of anyone's ability. Eventually, as the war progressed, his delusions and impulsiveness got the better of him, but that's the rest of the story, which I don't need to go into. It's  a pity Hitler wasn't more of an idiot; the war would have been much shorter.
DuceMoosolini
DuceMoosolini
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted_Thicket Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:43 pm

Hitler just did some stupid things and those stupid things made him lose the war. Like not advancing into Dunkerque and not taking out one front at a time. Also, Hitler should have told Togo and Hirohito not to provoke America.
Twisted_Thicket
Twisted_Thicket
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidlVofGeorgia Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:40 pm

@Hun I will reiterate that Stalin killed 8 million more people. 25 million is larger than 17 million.

I am not a nazi sympathizer and I would have supportered the western democracies against the Nazi's in the coming alternative cold war. If you deny that 25 is a larger number than 17 then I hope you get some help. Thx.
DavidlVofGeorgia
DavidlVofGeorgia
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Voytek Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:18 pm

HUNDmiau wrote:
HUNDmiau wrote:

Let's check Stalin
And other things

I don't really care about all that: I was responding to the "someone had to stop him" It tries to portray Hitlers deeds as noble and genuinly good. And that is fucked up. Hitler and Stalin both are not that far away from each other. (I'd still say Hitler was far worse, but it doesn't really make a difference, both were horrible and have a very special place in hell)
This guy above is a genuin nazi-sympathiser. (He even is in favour of allying with Nazis to fight Sovjets)
And that's where I jumped in. Because fuck that. He could've said Hitler did literally nothing wrong, same content, different outlook. He even tried to justify a fucking genocide, "as they only started it because of losing a war". That's insane and disgusting.

And just to show you that Hitler and Stalin were roughly the same: Everything you just said: Hitler did the same (Of course with german counterparts) He tried to germanize people, killed millions, germans aswell because he was incompetent, had labour and concentration camps, had a totalitarian dictatorship, secret police, invaded the balkans, and so on. Only difference: Stalin had power much longer, that's why his death toll is higher. (Also probably because USSR and Russia were shitpoor, thanks to Tsarist Russia, which made famine and such happen more often)

thinking something is the lesser of two evils isn't being a supporter of it. trying understanding why someone performs certain actions does make you a sympathizer but that's not necessarily bad. it's important to know where people are coming from but attempting to do so doesn't mean you condone what they're doing.

also should mention that Stalin liked to weaponize famines so he could control subsets of the population, specifically Ukrainians.
Voytek
Voytek
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorTigerstar Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:15 am

Voytek wrote:HITLER BANNED SMOKING WHY DO PEOPLE HATE HIM

The chimneys at the camps said otherwise.
EmperorTigerstar
EmperorTigerstar
Admin

https://terrahistoria.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2