TERRA HISTORIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I found this (Amazingly shitty) video on how the roman republic became the roman empire

+6
Magkno
Leonverbakel
King Zog
Dambledorf
Samsid
Koopinator
10 posters

Go down

I found this (Amazingly shitty) video on how the roman republic became the roman empire Empty I found this (Amazingly shitty) video on how the roman republic became the roman empire

Post by Koopinator Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:53 am

How historically accurate is it?
Koopinator
Koopinator
Optio

Back to top Go down

I found this (Amazingly shitty) video on how the roman republic became the roman empire Empty Re: I found this (Amazingly shitty) video on how the roman republic became the roman empire

Post by Samsid Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:15 am

That was a headache.
Samsid
Samsid
Cornicen

Back to top Go down

I found this (Amazingly shitty) video on how the roman republic became the roman empire Empty Re: I found this (Amazingly shitty) video on how the roman republic became the roman empire

Post by Dambledorf Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:34 am

of all things, why did they use emojis for their people?
Dambledorf
Dambledorf
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by King Zog Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:09 am

Don't show this video ever again.
King Zog
King Zog
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonverbakel Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:48 am

It was far more complicated than this... and octavian (caesar) wasn't a emperor, august was the first emperor

Leonverbakel
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Magkno Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:05 pm

My eyes hurt from that...
Magkno
Magkno
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by DominusAfricanus Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:57 pm

What the actual hell..?

Leonverbakel wrote:It was far more complicated than this... and octavian (caesar) wasn't a emperor, august was the first emperor
Octavian is Augustus
DominusAfricanus
DominusAfricanus
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Boris Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:05 pm

Oh my god, this is gold, I can't stop giggling like a stoner at this.
Crazy Boris
Crazy Boris
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Boris Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:10 pm

BUT WAIT THERES MORE

I found this on the same channel, with choppy stop-motion, bootleg lego mixing with real lego (the greatest sin one can commit), and... it's just straight up confusing.

I... really have nothing to say. This is how WWII happened, I guess.

I will commend their use of brickarms though, those are quality products.
Crazy Boris
Crazy Boris
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsid Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:16 am

DUDE, LEGO stop motion is the shit!!

Or at least it was when I was like 8 years old...
Samsid
Samsid
Cornicen

Back to top Go down

Post by JunoSword Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:12 pm

I feel like they have the time and the motivation but the talent is just dead. Neutral

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M69xKBEREE

"Extrusion"
JunoSword
JunoSword
Cornicen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowtie Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:31 pm

I've got Legos in my attic and a camera, I could probably make a video similar in an afternoon.

Bowtie
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down