TERRA HISTORIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would there be interest in a daily president thread?

+3
DuceMoosolini
Cold War Communist
Crazy Boris
7 posters

Go down

Would there be interest in a daily president thread? Empty Would there be interest in a daily president thread?

Post by Crazy Boris Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:26 pm

I've had this idea in my head for a bit, and want to see if anyone's interested.

Basically, every day (or at least I'd try to make it every day) I'd post about a US president, and people discuss them, share info and stories about them, that sort of thing.

Also, if I were to do this, would you prefer the presidents be in chronological order (Washington to Trump), reverse chronological order (Trump to Washington), or just completely random?

If this is successful, I might do another series after with Roman Emperors or something.
Crazy Boris
Crazy Boris
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Would there be interest in a daily president thread? Empty Re: Would there be interest in a daily president thread?

Post by Cold War Communist Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:48 pm

I think it would be great, but I might wait until forum activity is more consistent. There are some days where not much happens, and others where things are at their peak. I would hate to see topics like that go unanswered.
Cold War Communist
Cold War Communist
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Would there be interest in a daily president thread? Empty Re: Would there be interest in a daily president thread?

Post by DuceMoosolini Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:03 pm

Cold War Communist wrote:I think it would be great, but I might wait until forum activity is more consistent. There are some days where not much happens, and others where things are at their peak. I would hate to see topics like that go unanswered.

Second
DuceMoosolini
DuceMoosolini
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowtie Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:12 am

Start with Washington or do you completely random but don't start with Trump because he hasn't been president long enough.

Bowtie
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by KingDario Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:44 am

Crazy Boris wrote:I've had this idea in my head for a bit, and want to see if anyone's interested.

Basically, every day (or at least I'd try to make it every day) I'd post about a US president, and people discuss them, share info and stories about them, that sort of thing.

Also, if I were to do this, would you prefer the presidents be in chronological order (Washington to Trump), reverse chronological order (Trump to Washington), or just completely random?

If this is successful, I might do another series after with Roman Emperors or something.

Hell yeah I'd be interested.
KingDario
KingDario
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Boris Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:11 am

Alright, so I'll start doing these when I get back from vacation, which should be just a little over a week from now. I've already used a RNG to determine what order the presidents will be in. I won't reveal the whole order (unless you want me to, just ask and I'll do it), but I will say that the first one will be Teddy Roosevelt.
Crazy Boris
Crazy Boris
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxwordsmith7 Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:18 pm

Depending on the info on these presidents, I'd be interested in seeing what you would come up with.
Foxwordsmith7
Foxwordsmith7
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidlVofGeorgia Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:22 pm

Do it by alphabetical order. That way it seems pretty random.
DavidlVofGeorgia
DavidlVofGeorgia
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by KingDario Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:15 am

Should probably only keep away from recent ones too, everything after Clinton should be a no go. And yeh alphabetical is the best.
KingDario
KingDario
Pedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down