TERRA HISTORIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

President Gore

3 posters

Go down

President Gore Empty President Gore

Post by DuceMoosolini Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:29 pm

One of America's biggest 21st Century what-ifs. What if Gore won Florida's 25 electoral votes?
DuceMoosolini
DuceMoosolini
Centurion

Back to top Go down

President Gore Empty Re: President Gore

Post by mayexplains Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:42 pm

With all of the environmentalist jokes aside, I believe America's military wouldn't be as strong and I will even go as far as saying with Gore's very liberal agenda we would've went into debt faster without even counting a war in the middle east, such as what Obama did in his term. And with that I wouldn't believe Gore would've won a second term drastically altering who would lead the country afterwards. Example would be that Trump never liked Bush or Obama and they were more reactionary elected Presidents, because Americans wanted a change from the system they were under.
mayexplains
mayexplains
Pedes

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC74AlH7-Fr6ylDvMJ2g3mBg

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Trolldemort Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:47 pm

I think it would also affect America's reputation across the world. The USA under Bush was a bit of a laughing stock, to put it lightly, with several blunders on Bush's part with his speeches, as well as relations between Europe, Russia and China.
Mr Trolldemort
Mr Trolldemort
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down