TERRA HISTORIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Videogames (general topic)

+2
Mr Trolldemort
Cold War Communist
6 posters

Go down

Videogames (general topic) Empty Videogames (general topic)

Post by Cold War Communist Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:21 pm

I know for a fact that there are many HoI, Civilization, and other history sim players around here. What other games do we play?

I've got an Xbox 1 and play TES, Mass Effect, and other RPG games.
Cold War Communist
Cold War Communist
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Videogames (general topic) Empty Re: Videogames (general topic)

Post by Mr Trolldemort Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:48 pm

I play nearly every genre of video games you can think of.

I currently play League of Legends (if the picture wasn't obvious for some of you), Hearthstone, paradox games (EU, victoria, Crusaders kings, HOI) and a bunch of other games on Steam if I get bored. I used to play a lot on the ps3 and ps4, but I lately have been playing more on the PC
Mr Trolldemort
Mr Trolldemort
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by RV813 Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:55 pm

I like shooters especially games like Metro, Fallout, and other games like it.
Are there any games anyone is excited for, I personally can't wait for Spider-Man and Wolfenstein the New Colossus.
RV813
RV813
Cornicen

Back to top Go down

Post by Malotun Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:06 pm

I don't really play too much, and I'm really amaze when I see the steam profile of random people who have accomplished near to 5000 hours in a certain game.
But when I do, I play mostly Mount And Blade(favorite one), some generic shooter(Bf, Cs, etc), victoria, GTA, some F2P on steam, but unfortunately(I guess) I get bored to quickly, so I play for a while and then I don't play for a long time. I'm not really a fan of Video games, so I guess that I can't be classified as a "gamer"(I never liked that word... in the Hispanic world it has a weird connotation, I guess because usually only posers use it).

I usually like games though... since I've grown with them.
Malotun
Malotun
Optio

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Boris Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:02 pm

I've got an NES (that I don't know how to hook up), and SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, PS3, WiiU, and Switch. Plus a PC.

as for games, I like pretty much all of Ninendo's series (Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Pikmin, Earthbound, Donkey Kong, etc.) as well as Sonic (obviously) and Valve's games, especially Left 4 Dead. Also, the Bioshock series, Paradox games, and a bunch of random other games like Battleblock Theater, Action 52 (yes, that Action 52), and Hotline Miami.
Crazy Boris
Crazy Boris
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by DukeOfTea Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:05 am

I have the PlayStations 1, 2 and 3, but I play only on PC now. On PC, I play a bunch of varied games, such as the typical grand strategies, The Witcher series, The Elder Scrolls, Mount & Blade, RS2 Vietnam, I used to play CSGO, I play occasionally PUBG (Irish Dev Very Happy), Rainbow 6 Siege, Source Engine games and I occasionally get addicted to a F2P MMO... The only game Genre I can't stand is MOBAs, way too toxic for me.
DukeOfTea
DukeOfTea
Cornicen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down