TERRA HISTORIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've started making historical battle animations

3 posters

Go down

I've started making historical battle animations Empty I've started making historical battle animations

Post by Battles in History Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:20 pm

I've loved history, It was my favorite subject in school but unfortunately there was never enough time in school to learn it all. recently I've found a way for me to have a reason to continue learning history and that was by sharing it. And what better way to share it than youtube right? So I've recently started developing battle animations similar to the videos made by BazBattles and Historia Civilis. But my goal was to put more facts while having more animation going on on top of pumping out quality content at a faster rate than them. by doing this, I have learned so much information about the events I have been making animations of. I have purchased Herodotus's translated history book and many other books as well and have been binge reading them like crazy. I actually had a reason to continue researching history and learning outside of being forced to at school and that reason was to share. Anyway, i believe I rambled on way to much, If you are interested I am currently doing research on the second persian invasion of Greece. I have already done the Ionian revolt and first invasion but I plan on making more until i die because I don't think I've ever enjoyed doing something as much as this. I keep rambling, anyway, if you interested, here is the link to the channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCraGlFV6TkoKKuVWr6dvuWA

You should also check out BazBattles and Historia Civilis as well on youtube. Amazing channels and top of the line quality in terms of history channels on youtube.

Battles in History
Pedes

Back to top Go down

I've started making historical battle animations Empty Re: I've started making historical battle animations

Post by Mr Trolldemort Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:59 pm

You have an extremely interesting idea. Many people do maps and discuss wars in a broad sense, but never go ever specific battles. I think your channel has a lot of potential. I already subscribed to your channel. Keep it up and good luck with your channel
Mr Trolldemort
Mr Trolldemort
Centurion

Back to top Go down

I've started making historical battle animations Empty Re: I've started making historical battle animations

Post by Dittatore_Signore_Massimo Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:44 am

Awsome Very Happy i will suscribe
Dittatore_Signore_Massimo
Dittatore_Signore_Massimo
Optio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down