TERRA HISTORIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which faction(s) do you support in the Syrian Civil War?

+17
Joey_Shag
AltHistNerd13
Thrawn
Cold War Communist
Lord Yavimaya
TrueCommunistDoggo
HUNDmiau
LyriaMapping
Brusilov
L
Crazy Boris
Jake Mapper
EmperorTigerstar
Adolf Francolini
leo_the_greatest
Last_surprise_commieV3
davidjl123
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which faction(s) do you support in the Syrian Civil War?

Which faction(s) do you support in the Syrian Civil War? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%Which faction(s) do you support in the Syrian Civil War? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 28 ]
Which faction(s) do you support in the Syrian Civil War? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%Which faction(s) do you support in the Syrian Civil War? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 14 ]
Which faction(s) do you support in the Syrian Civil War? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%Which faction(s) do you support in the Syrian Civil War? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
Which faction(s) do you support in the Syrian Civil War? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap28%Which faction(s) do you support in the Syrian Civil War? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 28% 
[ 36 ]
Which faction(s) do you support in the Syrian Civil War? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Which faction(s) do you support in the Syrian Civil War? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 13 ]
Which faction(s) do you support in the Syrian Civil War? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%Which faction(s) do you support in the Syrian Civil War? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 4 ]
Which faction(s) do you support in the Syrian Civil War? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%Which faction(s) do you support in the Syrian Civil War? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 15 ]
Which faction(s) do you support in the Syrian Civil War? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%Which faction(s) do you support in the Syrian Civil War? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 15 ]
Which faction(s) do you support in the Syrian Civil War? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Which faction(s) do you support in the Syrian Civil War? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which faction(s) do you support in the Syrian Civil War? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%Which faction(s) do you support in the Syrian Civil War? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 130

Which faction(s) do you support in the Syrian Civil War? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which faction(s) do you support in the Syrian Civil War?

Post by Dittatore_Signore_Massimo Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:12 pm

I support Assad, in the past i used to support the rebels, but after so much shady information about them, i belive that assad is the only bastion of seculiarism in this civil war (and the Kurds too). he gave rights to women and minorities in a region of the world known for it´s brutality and Reactionarism. Also, after the lybian disaster i just cannot trust NATO to do this kind of things.
Dittatore_Signore_Massimo
Dittatore_Signore_Massimo
Optio

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2